Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

86 Pages«<6465666768>»
RGK Offline
#1951 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 4:20:52 PM(UTC)
RGK

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Good evening, got a little shopping done after work. It's been a rainy day, and the traffic was heavy. I'm working on more cards tonight, most just need to be addressed and mailed. I hope to get most of them to the PO in the morning. Then taking the dog to the groomer and shopping.
Deb, have a safe trip home, it seems you have had a full schedule today.
Pat, thank you for your beautiful card! I am missing a few days too LOL. The first thing to be accomplished is getting the cards out, then more shopping, before I can think about getting the decorations out. I'm taking Monday off and that should help. Eventually everything gets done. I know you are pleased having all those boxes out of the house before the holidays. Hope you can visit with your family soon.
How is everyone else doing? Have a great evening.
Renate
housefullofrotties Offline
#1952 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 5:18:49 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Hi everyone. What a crazy busy week! I'll attempt a somewhat quick catch up!

Deb~Hope DH is feeling better and MIL has more good days than bad. Sounds like a good tme at DGS game! Brad wants the old tree!!! LOL! Not five minutes ago he told me if anyone is getting rid of fake Christmas trees take them. Claims they're good camo to put around hunting blinds. Yeah, I'll get right on that honey! Flapper Hope you have fun at the pageant and have a safe drive.

Phyllis~Glad you're feeling better. Are you caught up on your orders. Brad gets like your DH about presents!

Pat~I know your couple of days away were busy but hope they were a nice break from the projects at home. Awesome news on the first floor. Just think, next year you won't have all the purging to do so this time of year will hopefully be a little less stressful for you.

Gramma~How rude is Sid to hang around so long and not being invited in the first place! Hope you've kicked him to the curb by now! Did you call the Dr?

Renate~The weather sure has been strange. Hope you're feeling better too. Could the glasses (new or old) have caused the headache? I need to get to the eye doctor. I don't currently have a prescription but I can tell my vision isn't as good as it was. Enjoy your long weekend.

Work was busy this week and I had a bunch of errands to do. Tried to do a little around the house but I've been exhausted this week. Camp tomorrow. Two changes from coming to kits these last couple days. So glad I made extra kits to begin with so I didn't have to take it back out. Love the Christmas cards I've received! Got a call the other night and was asked to make the bridal shower cards and now have been roped into helping with the shower as well. She's thinking 125-150 shower invites. I sure hope the number is a little lower but either way I'll need to get a start this weekend. The kids will be home next weekend so we're having our Christmas on Sunday. I'll bring up the cards that I have done so I can get them to the matron of honor so she can start on writing them out. Brad and I were going to go out to dinner tonight but a friend is in town and wants to stop over. Maybe dinner tomorrow. DH's first weekend since mid-Sept that he hasn't hunted! Oh well, enough rambling. Have a great weekend!

Jess
#1953 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2012 6:17:41 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Top of the morning to you! I hope everyone has a delightful day! I'm off to a pokey start!

Jess
Gramma Offline
#1954 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2012 9:35:37 AM(UTC)
Gramma

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Greetings from cold and rainy and grey WNY. In a positive light... too warm to snow!

DH is in the family room and I am locked in my cave this morning. DIL went to Erie with her sister and dropped DGD#2 off early. DGD#1 and DS are in the meat-room (at his in-laws)dressing down a deer he shot Thursday night. Sid is still hanging around, and, no, I did not call the doctor... I felt a bit better yesterday, but Sid is alive and well and laughing in my head. I'm trying to avoid contact with #2 but its killing me not to at least give her a hug. I just shout out "I love you's" from a distance and hope this won't scar me for life. I feel well in the evening, but mornings and afternoons I'm stuffy and miserable(r). I need to try and get my printer/scanner working this morning. Every once in a while it loses its mind.

Jess I laughed when I read that you said Brad was like Howard when it comes to leaking out present info.. Ron is just like the both of them too. He asked me yesterday if I wanted to see the new shower head he got me for Christmas. Are all men equal or what? I said no thank you.

Pat is the purging officially complete?

Hellos to Renate, Deb(we got your card, ty, beautiful), Phyllis and Joanne.

Hugz,
Gramma
Dbson Offline
#1955 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2012 11:50:06 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 52 post(s)
Happy Saturday.....got home about 1:30 this morning, in bed a little after 2, but didn't sleep in, up about 7:15....hubby and MIL were sitting in the den, she hadn't eaten yet eitherHuh Huh
2 dozen cinnamon rolls cooked already, apple cake almost ready to take out, pinto beans cooking and slaw dressing made up and in the fridge....so most of my food for the lunch at church is done....
Printer was waiting for me at the door....what a BOX....but it really wasn't so much the size of the printer, just all the packing....everything installed, want to try the print and cut with the cutter 'when and if' I get some play time in my room.....
Great-niece did well in the preliminary round last night....interview this morning went well. When the show starts at 7:30 tonight the top 15 will be announced.....it was a long ride down and back.....and BIL is going back again this afternoon.....the show was about 15 minutes late starting which put us out and on the road at 11......
I see Renate did some shopping, is off on Monday and wants to make cards....
Gramma you need to send that fella packing from your head......we won't fuss about not going to the dr, I understand....my co-pay is doubling in cost next year.....
Jess glad SC didn't have you making more kits up....enjoy your family....
Hello to everyone else....I am off to clean up the patio a bit, I have stuff in boxes everywhere.....and I need to bring my plants back into the patio area (had them outside getting a bit of rain this morning)......be back a bit later I hope.......

Edited by user Saturday, December 08, 2012 11:51:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Dbson Offline
#1956 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2012 6:55:26 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Well, didn't make it back here last night, felt rough so I hit the bed before 7.....
Cole slaw mixed up, rolls are iced and food will be ready to load in the car.
MIL was crying again this morning, sad she feels bad....I really don't know what else we can do for her.....her appetite is still 'very good'....
Hope everyone has a great day, today will be very busy, hubby is taking me/food to church at 9:30, then will pick me back up after we are done this afternoon.....
imnchghere Offline
#1957 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2012 7:02:07 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 77 post(s)
good morning ... very quiet in the castle. I am sure everyone is busy, busy with all the last 2 week's holiday preparations I am sure. I still have shopping to do, but everything else is pretty much under control.
Gramma, I am no where near through with the purging/de-cluttering project. I just had to put it on hold until I get through the holidays. We didn't get all the stuff hauled off yesterday. Maybe today, but rain is going to be a hindrance. We have light rain in the forecast for the next 3 days. At least it isn't snow. I do hope you can get Sid relocated, He is definitely wearing out his welcome.
Phyllis, I hope you had a nice holiday gathering yesterday. Did you get your gift from DH or will you get it on Christmas?
Deb, congrats to your g-niece on doing well in the prelim. I think I am going to make some mini cinnamon rolls for when we get together. I re-pinned a quick recipe on pinterest a while back. BTW, thanks for the info on the metal tins.
Jess, I could have helped your dh out with a fake tree. I put one in the landfill, that was useless. Some of the branches weren't tight and it was just too big. Perfect deer stand camo though. LOL

Tomorrow I am going to scrap for a while at a friend's house. Plan is to finish up my ornaments and hopefully mail them on Tuesday. My other project is vinyl cuts for 2 Iris boxes. I got them for youngest dgs. One will be to store his small Lego pieces and the other is for the Star Wars things.

Hello to everyone else I missed. I need to get a loadof laundry going and a plan together for this dreary day.

Dbson Offline
#1958 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2012 3:35:24 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Afternoon.....meal was good, musical didn't last but about 30 mins so we were home by 1:30...tired but fed a lot of people. Sadly, our choir director fell Thurs and had a 5 inch plate put in her left arm....bless her heart.....she made it but another member directed the choir today for her.....brought home 2 cinnamon rolls, about 1/4 of my cake, some beans and about 3/4 cup slaw.....we had some chicken left and a few other desserts came home with me too....hubby got his plate/MIL's plate and came home early......but there was plenty to go around....then we washed my car, boy it was nasty...of course it is suppose to rain tomorrow....oh well....
We are working a trip up about the 17th for 2 days...we have the sitter hours arranged to stay.
Pat I hope you can get a date on your family time soon....I try so hard not to interfere with the other in-law plans, but this year I wanted to know EARLY when we were having our time....
Phyllis are you resting up today? Hope your family time went well.
Renate enjoy your extra day off tomorrow....
Jess too funny about the old fake trees, I think mine went to the dump....
Gramma has SID left?
Joanne still sending lots of hugs.....
Hello to Karen, Kathy and any one else that might drop by....I better get an 18th b'day made tonight too.....plus we have lots of them at church so I need to get those addressed.....plus forgot to take my Christmas cards this morning too....guess I better get my clip board out and write myself some notes....later.....
RGK Offline
#1959 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2012 3:38:07 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Hello everyone,
Deb, how was your day at church? How did great-niece do, is she one of the 15? Congrats to her.
Sorry to hear about MIL, I really can't think of anything else you can do for her. Sounds like she is depressed, did her doctor give any suggestions?
Pat, glad you put the purging project on hold for a short while. You already got so much done. Hope you make it to the landfill. Enjoy your scrapping day tomorrow.
I've been busy with cards, gift wrapping, laundry, shopping. Today I went to a friends house, she invites all of our little group to have dinner and a little Christmas. I have one more card to write. Going to mail all the cards tomorrow. Getting my hair cut tomorrow also, and will spend the rest of the "day off" doing something Christmas related. Pat, you said it's 2 weeks before Christmas. Time is just flying.
It's been dreary here all day, rain on and off, misty, but too warm for the nasty stuff.
I wish everyone a good Sunday evening. Renate
Phyllis Offline
#1960 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2012 6:11:15 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Hello everyone. Family gathering was lots of fun, plus I had a nephew and his family and their two teenagers. I forget how teenagers are, a handful to say the least, LOL. Anyway, I've tried to rest today (could use a nap) but I have 2 orders to work on. I really really want to go to Archivers tomorrow, they're having 40% off on all their stamps (like I need any) but oh well, LOL.

Renate, how did the party go, sounds like you have been busy with your holiday things.

Deb, sure hope you get dates from your kids regarding Christmas, it is hard when so many families are involved. Where are you going on the 17th? Hope your niece wins the pageant, keep us posted. Did you get your printer hooked up and running?

Pat, glad you put the purging on hold, you need the time for everything else that is going on, but looks like you have it under control. No, I refuse to let DH give me my gift(s), poor thing, he probably doesn't want to wrap them, LOL. Have fun at your friend's house.

Gramma, those DGK's know you love them, with or without a hug. Sure hope Sid starts packing soon. My DH's name is Ron also, what a coincidence.

Jess, LOL on the old trees for camo. Oh my on all those shower invites, hope you can get help.

Hello to Joanne and all who may stop by.

RGK Offline
#1961 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 4:23:58 AM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Good morning castle,
Off to an early start, I have a lot to do today.
Phyllis, the party was fun, it was good to just relax. Hope you got your orders filled.
I wish everyone a great Monday.
Renate

imnchghere Offline
#1962 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 7:10:09 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning to everyone inn the castle. I am off shortly for the day. I have a few cards to sign and address the envelopes that I will work on and I also have ornaments to work on (finish up) so they can be mailed out. When I get back home, I am going to work on a gift wrapping station so I can get the gifts wrapped. Did a fair amount of shopping yesterday and I want to get them wrapped.
I am going to have to go back and read the posts, as comments are being made and I am clueless.
I hope everyone had a good weekend and has a good week ahead. Pretty sure Jess if off today (enjoy).

I need to gather my stuff and make a stop at the bank. Gotta make the most of every trip out the door. So I will maybe check in later.
Dbson Offline
#1963 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 7:21:42 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Good wet morning, think it will be a very rainy day here......have a Christmas program for youngest grand tonight....sheets for MIL's bed in the dryer, she is fed and home....now she wants another appt to see the eye dr....she had hubby make one a couple weeks ago, then cancel it...
Renate everything went well at church, brought home enough chicken for our supper tonight....have a good day off.
Phyllis glad your family time went well....teenagers.....I have two around plus the great-nieces....hope you get your orders done and get to go shopping.....absolutely LOVE the new printer...set up like a dream, never could get the new lap top to 'be wireless' with the other printer, but this one was easy to set up....also have my tablet set up, just need to do my phone. Better get some ink, as I have been wanting to do the print and cut.....going to send you an email shortly with a question too......
Pat have fun today.....
I have received some beautiful cards ThumpUp Smile Smile, love them.....thanks....
I need to get Savanna's card ready so I can deliver it to #1DS Thursday night at the game....that way she will have it when she wakes up on Friday morning....so hard to believe that child is 18...where have those years gone.....still haven't decided on 'what' I want the card to look like....thinking of some pictures from years past......
Have a great day to all that drop in, not sure what the rest of my day will be.....but cooking some goodies does need to be in it.....and have a batch of the KA bread rising too.....later...
Gramma Offline
#1964 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 9:30:57 AM(UTC)
Gramma

Greetings from a warmish(50) but totally rainy and overcast WNY.

I think Sid has someplace to go... he started packing his bags last night and I hope he doesn't change his mind. A bit of a cough this AM, but the head congestion is all but gone.. Yippee!

I kinda sorta got my printer working. I can only scan from my PSE program tho, which is a little bit of a PITA. Better than no scanner at all.

Phyllis, I had to laugh again when I read your post. I spent about an hour this morning drooling over the Penny Black stamps on the Archiver's Annex web-site... huge puddle of drool under my chair.Drool

Deb, I hope your MIL can find some comfort, but knowing what she knows it must be very, very difficult. Just hang in there and do the best you can. Depression is a fickle disease. I still have bouts of it even tho I lost my arm 20+ years ago. Wish I could fly you to my kitchen to bake for the holidays.

Happy Monday to Jess.. hope you're enjoying your day off.

Hellos to anyone I've missed.
Hugz,
Gramma
RGK Offline
#1965 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 6:32:17 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Good evening, just a quick fly-by. Got most of my xmas shopping done today, stopped at A's for their stamp sale, got my hair cut, and spent the rest of the afternoon at home. Back to work tomorrow.
Pat, did you get all your projects for the day done?
Deb, are you still at the Christmas program? I always loved them when the kids were in school, it always "made" Christmas for me.
Gramma, glad Sid has left the premises. Don't let him return.
Jess, thank you for the beautiful card!
Hello to all who might stop by.
Renate
#1966 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 12:30:45 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Happy middle of the night! Looks like everone is doing well. I haven't logged much computer time lately but will try and stop in later. Hope everyone has a great day!

Jess
Dbson Offline
#1967 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 7:21:49 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Good Tuesday morning....
Christmas program was nice, just the 4th grade....we were almost late due to a traffic jam, cause unknown....took forever.....glad we left early....
Renate sorry you have to go back to work, but glad Monday was a good day for you.
Jess you have been busy too.....just a few more days of work, right?
Pat did you make progress yesterday at your friend's house?
Gramma is SID still gone from your house?
Phyllis are you recovered yet?
Hello to Karen, Kathy, Joanne and anyone else that might drop in....I am off to start goodies this morning....my counter top is loaded so I need to decided which gets done first....sadly I have lost my recipe from the cooking class of a couple weeks ago.....sure hope she will send me a new one.....have a great day.....
imnchghere Offline
#1968 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 8:06:46 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good Tuesday morning from me also.. it is another beautiful day. Sunny and a bit cool, but up to near 50 later. I will take it.
Yesterday was fun, but not as productive as I could have been. I messed up on the 2 ornaments I took to finish up. I tried to do damage control last evening, but it didn't work. What a waste. I will have to cut more of the stamped images I had made up. And so went my day. I was able to get all the commercial cards I am sending ready to drop in the mail as well as a few other things. Will do that today while I am out and about.
I am off to Staples to get the society newsletter printed so I can get it in the mail. Jim & I had totally forgotten we were going to include a collage photo page with the newsletter, so we have got to do that when he gets home, then run it over to get printed. These are pictures from the meeting.
Anyway, I have got to get the society business taken care of today. The editor was almost a month late getting everything to me.
Sorry to bore you all with that mess.
Deb, I am hoping to get a few things baked at some point. Thanks to the cookie exchange I have some cookies, but I want to bake the family favorites which will be expected.
I also need to wrap gifts. And figure out what I still need to buy. I know it isn't much, but there are a few things.
Renate, sounds like you were productive on your day off. Hope the rest of the week isn't too bad.
Hello to everyone else who stops by. I best get moving, so I can get back. Have a great day.
#1969 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 2:50:17 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Good afternoon! I hope the day treated everyone well!

Gramma~Well, I'm a bit speechless at your Christmas gift! That is certainly a unique gift!! Glad you're starting to feel better. Hope you don't slip on that drool.

Deb~Good job to GN! Hope the printer is working out for you. How nice that you are able to get a little time away. Sure hope it happends this time. What a busy binch of days you've had lately. Lots of running around.

Pat~Hope you had a good, productive day at your friends house. Have you been able to get a date written down for your family get together? Sorry to hear about the ornaments. Hope you are able to get the society stuff done and out of your way!

Renate~Glad you had a nice time at the party. You got a lot done yesterday, way to go! Did you get some fun stamps??

Phyllis~Happy to hear the family gathering was fun! Kind of nice to have it over with?? Hope you made it to A's to do a little shopping.

My days haven't been as productive as I had wanted them to be. My headaches have been really bad lately and slowing me down. I did get all my presents wrapped on Sunday so I am pleased with that. It isn't looking like a gift I ordered for my sis is going to be here in time so I think I have to go to plan B. Work was a doozy today. Co-worker called in three minutes before his start time to say he wasn't feeling well and wouldn't be in. The next two days will be very busy, well technically three but I don't plan on being there long on Friday. Well, nothing is getting done by itself around here so I guess that means I better get to it. Have a nice evening!

Jess
Dbson Offline
#1970 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 3:43:05 PM(UTC)
Dbson

A quick fly by......I have been cooking goodies all day.....red velvet crinkle cookies, a bagged gingersnap cookie which turned out very good.....fudge with pecans, banana bread, a little graham cracker/brown sugar/butter/coconut/cherry thing from a class....turned out very good, I know there is something else but my brain has died......anyway will mix up another batch of bread for cinnamon rolls shortly, have stuff out to make 'boiled cookies'-oatmeal, butter, sugar and cocoa.....haven't made these in several years.....told hubby he would need to help make up the trays tomorrow for the folks he wants to deliver too.....since I have a spelling bee at 8am Thurs morning, I need to get as much done today/tomorrow as possible.....will replenish as we eat it...
Hope to stop back by later......and our trip next week is still on, BIL told hubby to have the sitter bring MIL over there to spend the nights we will be gone, she will pick her up for treatment and repeat on Tuesday night....we will be home later Wed......
Pat sorry about the mess up on the ornament.....
Jess boo to the co-worker....how do folks like that keep jobs?
RGK Offline
#1971 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 5:22:33 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Hi everyone,
Jess, you are probably sleeping, glad you have a short week. I agree with Deb about the bad employee keeping his job. Hope your headache leaves you shortly. Boo on your sis' gift coming late.--I only bought 3 stamps at A's, I don't really need any more but there is always another one that is special.
Deb, wow you did a lot of baking for one day. I can just imagine all those goodies smelling so good. Nice of BIL to volunteer to keep MIL over night while you are away. You need that break. Glad you enjoyed the program last night. Good luck at the spelling bee Thursday morning.
Pat, things are coming together for you. Sorry about the messed up ornaments. Did your society stuff get done?
My day at work went well. Lots to do, makes the day go by fast. DH wants to put the tree together tomorrow so we will get it down from the shelf in the garage tonight. Maybe decorating it is in the cards for tomorrow evening.--I need to do a little more wrapping and better do it before I get tired. Hello to all who might stop by tonight. Renate
Phyllis Offline
#1972 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 6:07:11 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Hello everyone. I've been doing laundry and cleaning all day. Still have 2 more loads of laundry that I will finish tomorrow. Orders are still coming in but after Friday I won't be able to get them out before Christmas. I've gotten behind again on the MB.

Jess, have you though about going to a Dr. about those headaches, they certainly can slow you down. Sorry your Sis's gift is not going to arrive in time. Yes, I enjoy these gatherings but with all the hustle bustle of things lately I enjoy the peace and quiet to regroup and go on to the next event. Thanks for the beautiful card, I love getting ideas from all of the cards too.

Pat, sorry you had some problems with some of your ornaments, they look complicated. Hope you got your society business taken care of.

Deb, wow on all those goodies you've been making. I still have some in the freezer from last week, don't know how much more I'm going to make, I have to regroup and get my plans together. Good that BIL is helping out with MIL.

Renate, hope your day back to work went well. Thanks for your card, love it, more ideas.

Gramma, glad Sid is on his way out. I love Penny Black stamps too, hope you can get some and get out of that drool puddle. LOL. I'm still thinking about your pictures project, haven't forgotten.

Hello to Joanne, still thinking about you.

TTFN
Dbson Offline
#1973 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 6:23:28 PM(UTC)
Dbson

I am about ready to call it a night.....got two more things knocked off my list and will start fresh in the morning....
Phyllis got your email, thanks....I will call tomorrow if they don't answer by email....I have the washer and dishwasher going at the present time....
So with that, I am out of here and off to get clothes in the dryer and some dishes dried.....
Later....
Dbson Offline
#1974 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 7:36:31 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Morning, up early......cinnamon rolls and bread rising, one pan of rolls already done, white chocolate cranberry cookies baking at present.....then back to rolls....don't think I will get much more cooked before we start delivery today....
Church tonight and I will try to check back in....last night I shut the computer down early and went to the den.....later....
#1975 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 12:42:38 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Happy almost Friday! Have a good day!

Deb~Hope you got all of your deliveries made!

MB problems...Yesterday the login screen wouldn't come up correctly and today I was able to put my login information in, but the system wouldn't pull up my account. I had to close the browser and go back in (even though it was already a fresh browser). Very odd.

Anyway, time to get ready for work!

Jess
Phyllis Offline
#1976 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 7:31:38 AM(UTC)
Phyllis

Happy Thursday to all.

Deb, do you ever get tired of baking? LOL. Glad you got the image issue taken care of. What kind of paper are you using in your wide format printer, other than 12x12 card stock. I was just curious if there was other options.

Jess, yes, almost Friday. I have problems from time to time logging in the MB also. Have a good day.

Hello to everyone else, I need to get out today and do a little shopping, I have a 30% Kohls coupon and I need to get to Best Buy also.

Gramma Offline
#1977 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 7:51:31 AM(UTC)
Gramma

Greetings from a cold but sunny WNY.

Up early this AM. The town crew was out grading the dirt road through the forest preserve across the road from us. Why don't these people understand that I don't have to be up at 7AM?

On a happy note Sid has left the head. Eric is taking up residence in my ears instead. If it isn't one thing, its another.

Going to try and cook a little today. Dark chocolate truffles and oreo truffles in the forecast.

Deb you're still baking? You must have enough to supply the whole town by now.

Hellos to Pat, Phyllis, Jess, Joanne, Renate and anyone else who drops in..

Hugz,
Gramma
imnchghere Offline
#1978 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 8:21:11 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning, good morning... BigGrin Lots to do today to make up for yesterday. Jim will be home early and we are going to go to Costco and the grocery store. I have my list(s) ready. It will be everything except perishables.
Phyllis, that is great you are still getting orders, but a shame people have waited too long. When I had my gift shop a lot of my crafters did custom work and even though there were signs all over the shop re cut off dates, people still waited.

Gramma, sorry about the visit from Eric. Whatever you do, make sure he knows he is unwelcome and maybe he will move on. I have a friend who got hit with the flu. It has kicked her behind.

Deb, I am going to be baking this weekend, but nothing like you are doing. I want to make some mini cinnamon rolls I repinned on pinterest. I will make one small batch to see if they work and then if they do I am going to make them for our gathering which will be on the 24th.

I will have a house full, but there is more room since I have done all the decluttering. I will be glad to get back to that project after the holidays and get it completed. Mostly it is scrapbooking/craft supplies left to go through and the rest of the holiday decorations.

Time to get back to work here. Hello to Renate, Jess, and everyone else. BTW I have rec'd cards from some of you. Love seeing the ideas.

crafty mem Offline
#1979 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 11:29:40 AM(UTC)
crafty mem

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 11 post(s)

Pat,
Got back from Florida mid November. Caught the flu from my grand daughter and that set me back a couple of weeks. All the hugs and loving I missed out on for 2 months. Haven't been on here for awhile. I haven't seen any new challenges. Made some cards but I'll save them for the next one.
Wishing all you fine ladies a wonderful and magical Christmas and a very healthy
and Happy New Year. I couldn't belong to a more giving group doing good things for our
military. I thank you for letting me be part of it.

Claire
Dbson Offline
#1980 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 1:55:28 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Afternoon, Gramma did you send SID south? I believe you did….please don’t send ERIC my way….no time to be sickThumbDown ThumbDown BigGrin BigGrin ….
Spelling bee was won by DGS this morning, he will compete in Feb in the county bee.
After I left his school, did a few errands, home to eat and a few more errands knocked off the list….ballgame tonight for Caleb so it will be a late evening…..
MIL’s tumor is beginning to shrink, don’t know the exact amount but it appears to be responding to the radiation. Today was day 11….
Managed to get all my gift card holders made yesterday and under the tree….
Phyllis I have only used letter size paper to print so far, but probably pick up some 12x12 white cardstock, may get to J's while we are gone.....
Claire hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas....this is a wonderful group of ladies here....
I will check back tomorrow I hope….

Edited by user Thursday, December 13, 2012 2:06:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified