Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

cemcougar7c75a698 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2012 12:59:05 PM(UTC)
cemcougar7c75a698

Groups: Registered

I have updated my machine, (Personal cutter) downloaded the Christmas Village cut file, but when I try to open it, Adobe gives me an error message that it doesn't recognize the .ccr extension and it won't open. Can someone please help me get the download right? I would love to make one of these for myself. As a side note, this is the first time I have tried to do anything like this from the website. I am sure I am missing something or doing something wrong. Your help is greatly appreciated!!!!!

Thank you

C. Matthews
Narelle Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2012 3:36:28 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7615 time(s) in 3552 post(s)
Originally Posted by: cemcougar7c75a698 Go to Quoted Post
I have updated my machine, (Personal cutter) downloaded the Christmas Village cut file, but when I try to open it, Adobe gives me an error message that it doesn't recognize the .ccr extension and it won't open. Can someone please help me get the download right? I would love to make one of these for myself. As a side note, this is the first time I have tried to do anything like this from the website. I am sure I am missing something or doing something wrong. Your help is greatly appreciated!!!!!

Thank you

C. Matthews

You need to Import it into CCR:

Open CCR

Click the My Projects button, then Import. Navigate to where you saved the file and click Open.

Then it will appear in the list of Projects in CCR and you just double click it to open it.

Be aware, there's lots of layers in the file. I found it easiet to click the eyeball on all but one tab at a time to get an idea of what was on each layer.