Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages«<56789>
Shadow Offline
#181 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 10:07:08 AM(UTC)
Shadow

Groups: Registered
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 276 time(s) in 206 post(s)
Hi all - lovely day here for a change. I see North Yorkshire's had it bad again though - really feel for those poor folks up there, and as for the 5 houses that are to be demolished - well, doesn't bear thinking about. Mad

Dont get me on my soapbox!

Got a letter this morning - got an appointment with Surgeon on 8th January to discuss further surgery. At least Christmas will be over. I'll also meet my new surgeon as my old one will no doubt have retired.

Pauline x

Edited by user Friday, November 30, 2012 2:12:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: additional info

Shadow Offline
#182 Posted : Saturday, December 01, 2012 3:25:30 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Morning all - really bright/cold here today but at least rain has stopped briefly.

Not much on today. Plan is to go to Meadowhell early Monday morning and get last minute Christmas pressies. Hope it's not busy, but shan't be there long.

TTFN

Pauline x
Ann Offline
#183 Posted : Saturday, December 01, 2012 4:58:05 AM(UTC)
Ann

Was thanked: 197 time(s) in 168 post(s)
Morning allSmile Hope you are all managing to stay warm.It's quite cold here today,frost on the garden but it's better than rainThumpUp
No crafting for me the last few days,need to make crimbo cards very soon for overseas so will make a start today.
I have a advent tree that has been going up every year since the children were young,it plays music and turns, with small boxes around the edge that are numbered to 24,one gets opened every day and you decorate the tree with the cute little decs that are inside,it was from AVON many moons ago when i was a rep for them,i have got it out ready for the first dec to go on,now i realise how close it is and am panicking!! Not one pressie bought yet or card madeOhMyGod
I think this year will be strange without mum as we always went down with pressies the week before and mum would make us a dinner, we supplied the Shloer! We are planning on going down on 16th to see my aunt but it's not the same.
Must be going for now anyway,waiting for someone coming to collect the felting machine and other stuff.
Tummy is rumbling so think i will make some lunch tooThumpUp
Gadget girl Offline
#184 Posted : Saturday, December 01, 2012 2:55:51 PM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 424 time(s) in 184 post(s)
Hi all
Its been a bit quiet on here lately you must all be busy getting ready for Christmas. I have been busy getting things ready for a Ceramics exhibition at college which is up and running now for three weeks. Fingers crossed I sell something at least. My thrown pots are looking better and better. I think I am finally getting the hang of it, which is exciting. Still got my essay to do! Dam it!! But my tutor thinks its coming along ok. I dont find writing stuff like that easy, it doesnt have to be handed in until January so have a bit of time to do it. Although I have also got to get my things ready for the end of year show next year too so its all go!

I have given in and ordered on of them other machines. Had been mulling it over for a while and seeing the Mini and how close I was to buying that its not much more money to get it really. I can sell my Create before Christmas now maybe get a bit more money for it than after. Might get rid of some of my Font carts too as I probably wont need them either maybe.

Am at Bideford Market tomorrow for a craft market from 12pm till 5pm so am looking out my warm clothes as its usually pretty cold in there. Not bought many Christmas pressies but probably just giving out money. Though both my sons have given me a long list of wants. My eldest wants clothes but will wait till he comes home to get them and the youngest wants computer stuff. I have some Tesco vouchers so might be able to buy something for him with them.

Hope you are all having a good weekends. Susan xx

Ann Offline
#185 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2012 5:42:07 AM(UTC)
Ann

Afternoon all,hope you are well today! I am frozen,cant seem to get warm although we have had it worse recently,maybe i need another layer on.
I was asked by school for a favour again!!,this time to cut out the words to 12 days of christmas as big as i can get it on a A4 sheet of card,luckily i have the Joys of the season cart and my gypsy came in very useful for sizing just right,all done last night so out the way.
Today my intention is to sort my bedroom out and move some bits and bobs upstaires as we will need the space for the crimbo tree when we put it up next weekend but Graham is poorly with a cold and still in bed so i might have to rethink,men spoil everythingLOL
I watched Snow White and the Huntsman last night,it's brilliant,loved it and the Huntsman can hunt me down anytimeLOL ,gorgeous Chris HemsworthDrool
I have now got rid of my felting machine,some craft books and my Paint Fusion stuff so i am getting some more space up in my den,might even be able to find time to organise it when i break up for crimbo hols!! loving the mini right now,not got enough time to play ofcourse.
Susan,what new machine did you get? i'm guessing the cameo?
Anyway all,must go and make coffee.
Stay warmSmile
Ang Offline
#186 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2012 5:09:20 PM(UTC)
Ang

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 164 post(s)
Hi all,
It was my birthday today - had a great day new glass cutting mat, chocs, flowers, and of course my new machine - plus hubby did a great birthday meal for 9 of us - weather even managed to stay dry until tonight!

Have you all seen the new message at the top by PC about not discussing any other machine or products other than PC ones! Some interesting comments afterwards!

take care all

ang
Ann Offline
#187 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2012 4:26:50 AM(UTC)
Ann

Happy Belated Birthday AngWub Sounds like you had a good day and lots of lovely pressies tooThumpUp
I had'nt seen the notice at the top of chat,thanks for pointing it out,whilst i see the point of posting it i tend to agree with someone else that commented about half the posts being deleted if we have to stick to it religiously,threatened springs to mind!
I have some things for sale,if anyone wants a list can they PM me please.
Got to go to school nowThumbDown
 2 users thanked Ann for this useful post.
Shadow on 12/3/2012(UTC), Gadget girl on 12/3/2012(UTC)
Gadget girl Offline
#188 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2012 5:54:49 AM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Afternoon everybody
Just added my pennorth worth on to that other thread. I had seen it!

That is why when I said I had ordered the other machine I didnt mention the name and yes Ann it is the one you mention! BigGrin LOL My christmas pressie to me, cant wait.

Heidi Swapp gives out so much free stuff for that machine and I love HS stuff.

Just started my Christmas Cards. I am sending out made cards to family and friends that appreciate them and the rest gets bought cards. Just not the time in the day to do everybody's.

Happy Birthday Ang glad you had a lovely day. Let us know what you think of your new machine.

Hi Ann hope hubby is feeling better soon. Glad your Cricut is coming in useful.

Perhaps we will have to move our thread to another forum entirely that we can discuss anything we like without restrictions. The two peas one seems ok and it has an ipod app so can access on the go.

Did a Christmas Market yesterday and made a little bit of money. Am making more of my books as they seem to sell the best. I dont mind as I love making the books. Just sold a few things on eBay too so got to post them now. It all helps. More to put on eBay this week too.

Keep warm.

Susan

Edited by user Monday, December 03, 2012 5:55:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: added stuff

Shadow Offline
#189 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2012 6:01:56 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Ann Go to Quoted Post
Happy Belated Birthday AngWub Sounds like you had a good day and lots of lovely pressies tooThumpUp
I had'nt seen the notice at the top of chat,thanks for pointing it out,whilst i see the point of posting it i tend to agree with someone else that commented about half the posts being deleted if we have to stick to it religiously,threatened springs to mind!
I have some things for sale,if anyone wants a list can they PM me please.
Got to go to school nowThumbDown

Good grief! Somebody's feeling insecure eh?

P xx LOL LOL LOL
 1 user thanked Shadow for this useful post.
Gadget girl on 12/3/2012(UTC)
Ang Offline
#190 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 2:49:20 PM(UTC)
Ang

Have we moved? or is everyone busy?

Pauline - I think you have hit the nail firmly on the head!

Hope everyone is well.

Quick trip today upto midlands on business and back in the same day - sunshine all the way up and back until we got to Bridgwater - and yet again it was raining and apparently here at home we have had rain most of the day!! I read that they have had to bring in 16 extra pumps just to try to get rid of what water we have at the moment without any more, couple of villages are still cut off by road - people are using tractors and boats to get to the shops!
Madness, we don't seem to be able to cope no matter what the weather is in this country!

oh well take care

Ang
Gadget girl Offline
#191 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2012 5:12:21 AM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

I have made a closed group for us on FB if you want to join PM me your FB name and I will add you. Thought if we went to FB then it would be easier to share our work via photos any way thought it was worth a try. Susan

PS I will let you talk about anything!!BigGrin
6thprentontawnyowld26b3dd9 Offline
#192 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2012 1:13:57 PM(UTC)
6thprentontawnyowld26b3dd9

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Hi All , I hope all of you are ok after the bad weather we have been getting. I was just wandering if any one could help i am now having to type in my password about 6 times before it will sign me in and getting fedup doing it any help as to how i can get this sorted would be great.
Gadget girl Offline
#193 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 1:30:50 AM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Hi tawny owl
I am having problems too it may mean they are working on the site. I don't know. I have made a craft page on fb if u want to join us pm me your email and can tell u more. Also leave a message that u have done so as can only log in on my phone. Drives u nuts don't it. Susan. Xx
Ang Offline
#194 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 7:41:53 AM(UTC)
Ang

Hi all
At the moment I only use Facebook for the business - so will sort out a personal account and then join the group - hopefully later today.

As for the password - my account has been funny for the last few weeks, i put user name & password in - it states unknow but if i leave it a few seconds it then signs on! Crazy or what!
Ann Offline
#195 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 8:30:21 AM(UTC)
Ann

Hi all,hope everyone is well,very quiet on here this past week.
I am loving the mini,it works really nicely and is so easy to use,i even used CCR which is a first for me.
Hope you are all managing to stay warm,it's very cold here today but luckily no rain.
Take Care allSmile x
Gadget girl Offline
#196 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 10:42:01 AM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Its weird. I can only log In on my phone.
Gadget girl Offline
#197 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2012 11:17:23 AM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Hiya its been a lovely day today and it was the college craft fair and our ceramics exhibition. It all went really well had some wonderful feedback about our work and my pots. People even bought them too! A very positive day, the exhibition goes on for another week so maybe even more could sell. ThumpUp

File Attachment(s):
IMG_2176.JPG (1,055kb) downloaded 1 time(s).
Gadget girl attached the following image(s):
IMG_2251.JPG
Ann Offline
#198 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2012 3:07:04 PM(UTC)
Ann

Susan,love your work,they look really professionalThumpUp I've never done anything like that.
Too quiet on here,where is everyone?!!
Graham bringing chinese home so i'm going for now,bye allSmile

Ang Offline
#199 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2012 3:01:59 PM(UTC)
Ang

Evening everyone,
Very quiet on here guess everyone is busy with the 1000 and one things to do before christmas!

Did anyone get an answer as to which HP cartridges we can use in the UK in the imagine machines?
I read about HP98 and 97, but these are not available in the UK as far as i can see. But it was suggested HP338 and HP343 were OK as well, but i cannt seem to find out if anyone has tried these!

anyway, off to watch a recorded X factor now - see who wins and we probably wont ever hear from again!!

take care

ang
6thprentontawnyowld26b3dd9 Offline
#200 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 7:44:26 AM(UTC)
6thprentontawnyowld26b3dd9

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Hi Susan
I do not have face book just about cope with this site but the way it is going i am not visiting as often as i was , i am not realy a computer geek . I am just trying to get the boyslast bits for christmas then what i have not got is to bad it will only then be the food shopping to do, oh what joy .i normally do a mega shop at the begining of dec so only need the fresh stuff each week but not done it as yet as youngest went down with a bug luckly it is not contages so in to school he went , they are getting very strict with keeping children off if they have had the sickness bug .
Protter Offline
#201 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 2:50:03 PM(UTC)
Protter

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 436 time(s) in 246 post(s)
Just suddenly remembered you guys as the cricut cake mini is on deal of the day on ideal world.I just got home from college.

How is everyone?

Susan your work looks lovely Love

xxx Karen xxx

1 user thanked Protter for this useful post.
Gadget girl on 12/11/2012(UTC)
Gadget girl Offline
#202 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 4:06:42 PM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Hi everyone.
Just running round like a mad thing getting stuff ready for the Craft Fair tomorrow. Got lots of Stained glass, ceramics, books and cards. Fingers crossed I sell something.

Still having problems logging in. It takes ages then goes to the home page and so I have to find the thread all the time. Very frustrating.

Hi Karen
Nice to see you, thanks for your nice comment. There is more photos on my blog. How is your course going? Still sewing away?

If you are interested I have made a FB page for crafty cutters, you will have to contact me if you are.

Hi Tawny hope your son is not too bad. You sound very organised. Wish I was, I have bought one present, although I have made a few ceramic ones for people. My ex has actually given the boys some money to spend on presents this year for his family. He has changed his job so must be paying him well.

Still ploughing on with my essay, have got to the conclusion, though no idea what to put in it. Hopefully something will come to me, if I get any time to sit and think about it. Its our last week in College before the holidays on Friday. My tutor looked at what I had done on my essay so far and you could of knocked me down with a feather with all the nice comments he said.

Susan xx
Gadget girl Offline
#203 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 12:56:54 PM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Hi Tawny
FB is easier than this message board. I am still having problems logging in. Have to do it at least a couple of times before it takes. Anyone know why?

Craft Fair was ok. Very slow but made sales gradually through the day. Still got too many stained glass Christmas tree and ceramics left though! BigGrin

Susan
Ang Offline
#204 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 4:31:25 PM(UTC)
Ang

Hi all,
Susan have now set up a facebook account for myself - i couldnt find crafty cutters only a group in usa, what do i need to do?
Glad the craft fair went ok for you in the end.

Went to see the Saw Doctors in Bridgwater last night and met up with some friends, had a great night out, made such a change!

take care all

Ang
Gadget girl Offline
#205 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 1:48:31 AM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Hiya everybody
Pretty cold here and got a busy day ahead. Sold my xbox kinnect on ebay for a good price and have some christmas pressies to post this morning. I am just attempting to do a conclusion for my essay and then going to Christmas lunch with my Mum and a friend. After that I have a craft club I have been invited to go to by another friend. So great stuff. Just why does everything have to happen on the same day.

Hi Ang and anyone else that want to join the fb group. Once you have your fb account pm me your name and I will add you to the group. It is a private one so it shouldnt come up in the normal searches. Once we get going we can decide if we want it to be kept private or not.

Glad you had a good night out.

Susan
Ang Offline
#206 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2012 2:55:36 PM(UTC)
Ang

Evening all,
what yet another horrible day weather wise we have had again!

Now who was tempted on the C&C bargain yesterday or buying yet another discontinued machine?? Anyone - cricut cake was down to an all time low price if you missed it!

As for the ink for the Imagine - seems PC dont even know the correct numbers for us UK users - HP97 & HP98 they told me in an email, but when i asked about numbers for us UK owners as HP 97 & 98 dont seem to be available in UK they told me to contact HP themselves! great customer service yet again - many thanks PC!!
Just finishing off some christmas cards, so catch up again soon

take care

Ang
HotCraftyMamma Offline
#207 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2012 7:18:46 PM(UTC)
HotCraftyMamma

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Just popped in to say hi to fellow uk cricut users'(HOPE you don't mind!!) I have the baby bug aka personal and i'm having problems sync-ing it to use with my CCR. Looking through the thread here, I'M GLAD i never bought the Imangine!! I HAVE ENOUGH TROUBLES WITH MY PERSONAL & E2 UP-DATING AND LINKING THEM TO MY CCR, NEVER MIND ANYTHING ELSE!! LOL

Audrey x
Shadow Offline
#208 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2012 4:31:28 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Hi all. Susan - have sent you a pm

Not been around much and probably won't be for a while. I have been taken really ill - without going into too much detail I was admitted to hospital with suspected chest infection, (which I didn't know I'd got) discharged with antibiotics which gave me side effects from hell! So - now the side effects literally knocked me off my feet and the ? chest infection hasn't had any treatment! Anybody want to know the antibiotics - pm me as they're pure poison and I wouldn't want anybody else to go through what I've gone through this week. Apparently they're really strong. So now I'm under two hospitals - chest clinic at one in January (so at least they don't consider it serious thank heaven) and the other Infections Diseases Dept as my blood count is high, probably 'cos it's trying to combat ? chest infection. Great eh?

As for the Cake - that was the one thing I had a good laugh at! Selling yet another discontinued machine eh? Well dun C&C LOL LOL

Freezing fog up here yesterday - good thing I wasn't going anywhere. Everybody was sliding everywhere.

You all sound busy - I'm not. Roger's looking after me and all I'm fit for is watching TV.

Bye for now

Pauline xx

Edited by user Saturday, December 15, 2012 4:33:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: additional info

Ang Offline
#209 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2012 8:30:58 AM(UTC)
Ang

Hi all,

Well, it has gone quiet on here lately! Has anyone seen C&C programe lately? Well, all the old stuff seems to be on show - first the Cricut Cake, then i saw the Craft Room Board (I had one kept it 12 months then sold it on ebay), now today the Ultimate pro board - what will it be next i wonder!!

I emailed HP printers about the ink for the Imagine - they just sent me a link to their website where they sell the ink - but as i replied to them - them main thing is that no-one seems to know a reference number for the HP printer that is used - if we did there wouldnt be a problem!!

Hope everone is upto date with cards etc and getting all those last minute things done

take care

Ang

ps - I see the code thing is back yet again !!
Gadget girl Offline
#210 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2012 12:23:43 PM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Hi all
Who ever was looking for the ink carts I was told the HP 338 & 343 were the ones. I have just tried the colour ones and it came up saying there was a problem and then tried to put the old ones back in still same problem. Got original ones and still same problem. So awaiting CS reply on it. This could be the end of my Imagine. Glad I got my other machine now and would never consider buying a Cricut again. So I think I will think about getting rid of some of my cartridges. Dam thing! Susan
 1 user thanked Gadget girl for this useful post.
Shadow on 12/19/2012(UTC)