Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

serpico3878c92b6d Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 01, 2012 9:50:22 PM(UTC)
serpico3878c92b6d

Groups: Registered

I have been having this same problem since I first installed CCR. All the functions work great, I love that I can use several cartridges to design and print, but when it comes to printing the project if you need to cut more than 2 different mats the CCR stops working. I have to QUIT and re-launch my CCR What is this all about. I have contacted support 5 times through e-mail and have never gotten a response ! My software on my E2 is up to date as is my CCR... any advice or help welcomed!

Edited by user Saturday, December 01, 2012 9:52:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Narelle Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2012 12:28:36 AM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7567 time(s) in 3531 post(s)
Have you installed the E2 drivers onto your computer? You do that from the Help menu in CCR.
CricketCMV Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2012 3:19:30 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7564 time(s) in 4430 post(s)
What internet browser are you using?

If Narelle's information doesn't help you, maybe you could download INTERNET EXPLORER (IE) if you're not already using it. I don't use Firefox or Google Chrome or any of the other softwares that are supposed to enhance IE. I just use IE all by itself.

If you do download it, be sure to make INTERNET EXPLORER your default browser while you're working in CCR. You can go back and make the browser you want to be default AFTER you're finished using the CCR software.

HTH.

Char
serpico3878c92b6d Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 7:45:32 PM(UTC)
serpico3878c92b6d

I am using aMac not windows. Do not have the option to run Internet Explorer. This is a glitch with the programming... not sure why and Prove Craft has not idea as well!Angry Angry
Narelle Offline
#5 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 8:55:32 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Australia

When you go to cut your design do you select "Cut all layers" or do you select each individual layer?

I do it the second way. I select the layer I want to cut and when that is done I unload my mat, reload it and select the next layer I want to cut.

I haven't had any trouble doing it that way.

I'm not using a Mac however....
joyasalu6eb434e4 Offline
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 8:41:43 AM(UTC)
joyasalu6eb434e4

I have been having exactly the same problem. I have tried 3 different generations of MAC computers, updated firmware, rebooted, restarted, reseted, etc. But the bug appears to make the CCR "hang" after printing one mat (just one layer by the way). After I reset everything, I am able to load my project, and print 1 sheet, but when that is done and I try to load the next one it stays "loading matt". I have a pressing deadline and making 70 boxes one by one with full resets in between will take for days!Crying
Any help and suggestions ASAP will be really appreciated! Scared
CricketCMV Offline
#7 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 10:21:07 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7564 time(s) in 4430 post(s)
For those using MACS, be sure your MAC meets the CCR requirements for optimal performance.

You can see the information by going up to the CRAFT ROOM tab (when you're on the MB or on the Home Page of cricut.com). Go all the way to the bottom of the Craft Room screen to see the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS and click on the one that gives the requirements for PCs and MACs.

HTH. Maybe there's something there that you need on your MAC that you don't have? SOMETHING AS SIMPLE as changing the resolution you use could be a key factor.

Char

Edited by user Wednesday, December 05, 2012 10:21:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Gabby Offline
#8 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 3:34:59 PM(UTC)
Gabby

I'm running CCR on a Mac (OS X 10.7.5, 2.33 GHz, 4 GB) and having the same issue. It's very frustrating. At least I know I'm not alone!! Hopefully they will find a fix for this.
Gabby Offline
#9 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2012 10:52:51 AM(UTC)
Gabby

I might have a partial (sometimes works) fix for this issue on the MAC. My fiance loaded Google Chrome on my MAC yesterday and then designated it as my default browser. It seems like it's working (for the most part). I've been able to make multiple cuts when working on the same project. As an example I am making all my flowers for my upcoming wedding using the Giant Flowers cartridge and some of them have 3 pages of cuts for one flower. I have been able to cut all 3 pages without having to quit and go back in for each page like I did when I was using Safari as my default browser.

The reason I say this sometimes works is because then I tested closing that project and starting a new one and it wouldn't print. But...just to make things confusing...I did a couple different projects today and they all printed without quitting and restarting. Go figure...anyway..this is way better than having to quit and restart for every single page.

Hopefully this will work for others.BigGrin

Gabby
Narelle Offline
#10 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2012 3:49:58 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Australia

Thanks for the update Gabby and I'm glad you found something that works most of the time! BigGrin

I dislike Safari almost as much as I dislike Internet Explorer! Love Chrome though!! BigGrin