Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

31 Pages«<2425262728>»
scrappinchic Offline
#751 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 4:17:36 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Yay! I am so glad you liked your box of goodies! I had a blast being your SS and when you said you were pregnant, I ran with it! I wanted to get you lots of stuff to make memories with your family! I am also glad you liked your mini album! I thought it turned out great too! Enjoy all your new goodies! Love your cat! He likes his picture taken I seeWink !
grandmaJ Offline
#752 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 5:33:37 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Was thanked: 734 time(s) in 610 post(s)
Good Morning Secret Santa Sisters!!

Noahsarkgirl, great pkg of goodies from Jess!! She has your ready for the baby!! Well, except for the diapers!! LOL! That mini is beautiful! She always does such nice things!! Enjoy it all, and dont forget to let us know if the baby is a boy or girl!!

Great job on the pkg Jess!!

I am waiting on one more order to arrive and then I am ready to pack and ship!! I finished my _____________________ for ____________________ last night and am real pleased with how it turned out!! Oh...I have to make a card yet! ALmost forgot that part!!!!! Maybe I can get a good start on it today!

Have a great day everyone and can't wait to see more pkgs!!
M&KGrandma Offline
#753 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 6:13:34 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Good Morning!!
Well, my box to my secret sis is all wrapped and packed and addressed... just need to go to the post office, which will have to be tomorrow morning since I'm working at the shop again today. I worked on decorating a little last night, and then got up at 5:30 to finish cleaning up some of the mess. No where near done, but at least it's a start. Bill will be ticked that it's not all done since he brought everything (almost) home, but that's too bad. I don't know why I have like zero energy lately! All I want to do is sleep! NOT good!!!
I did bring my colored pencils today and will work on coloring up some images. No kids here since Randi is off and school has started again... and it's pretty slow here, so I may be able to get some things finished. We'll see.
Janice, how's Bitsy doing? I think about her everytime I take care of my dogs.... I hope she's improving!
Okay, got to check another swap and then start coloring.... oh what a tough life I lead...haha!
Have a terrific Tuesday!!
Santa hugs!
Teri
 1 user thanked M&KGrandma for this useful post.
1CoolMom on 11/30/2012(UTC)
EvelynRobinson1 Offline
#754 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 7:56:47 AM(UTC)
EvelynRobinson1

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 21 post(s)
Hi Everyone - Oh my goodness is all I can say. My SS sent me the most fun package and I would like to share with you. She just loaded it up with lots of goodies. She made a paint can with Santa on it filled with goodies. I have a LOT of bling which I love with some adorable Christmas rubons. Then, she made a pretty vintage mini album adorned with beautiful bling. Finally - she topped off the package with a travel scrapbook kit. Who was this dear person -- many thanks to CRICUTJUNKY! Thank you so much for putting together a package that was so fun and things that I will use in my crafting. Merry Christmas. Here is the photo.

Evelyn
File Attachment(s):
Secret-Santa-2012.jpg (1,106kb) downloaded 34 time(s).
M&KGrandma Offline
#755 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 8:05:12 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Oh, wonderful boxes that Cricut Junky and Jess sent!!! Noahsarkmom and Evelyn, have fun with all of your goodies and treasures! Those minis are awesome!!!!! What a cute idea for the paint can, too!! Wish I had thought of that!!!!Flapper
Hugs,
Teri
grandmaJ Offline
#756 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 8:14:39 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Teri, getting a little worried about you! Maybe you should go see your dr. to see why you are so tired....maybe something is lacking in your diet! I know what you mean about the lack of drive to do the decorating. I usually love doing it but just haven't got to it yet. Guesss there is still plenty of time! I don't even have my outside lights up yet, and I usually turn them on Black Friday night! Just don't have the desire to go out to the shed to get them even! And now it has turned COLD so there goes the little ambition I had to do them!! Maybe this next weekend! Anyhow, take care of yourself dear!

Evelyn, what a great pkg you got from CricutJunky! Love those rub-ons!! And what a great idea for the paint can!! Good job CricutJunky!!
scrappinchic Offline
#757 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 3:50:09 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Evening secret santas! Yay! Another box has arrived. Love it! Enjoy Evelyn! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Have a great night!
Adensnana Offline
#758 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 8:43:35 PM(UTC)
Adensnana

Hello to all, I am finally able to get on the boards using a computer instead of my tablet. Yay!! I am so happy to be able to login and chat again. For some reason I could not log on using my old computer, got my new one today and no problems at all logging on here. I had gotten a virus on my other computer months ago and have had problems ever since even though we thought we had the problem taken care of.

What great boxes everyone is receiving, lots of wonderful goodies.

Rhonda- No I did not make the angel, I wish I could crochet but sadly I am not very good at it. I would love to learn someday.

Can't wait to see what other goodies everyone gets and who everyone's partners were.

Jackie

scrappinchic Offline
#759 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 4:02:33 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning!

Just a reminder that the shipping date is fast approaching! Two more days and I need all DC#'s!

I still haven't heard from Joysee or LittleMissCountry! I have to figure something out! I know why Joysee hasn't been here but I have heard anything from ReneeGlare !

Please check in and update the status of your box. Its crunch time and I don't want anybody to be flaked on or left out!

Have a great day!
STW Offline
#760 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 4:42:49 AM(UTC)
STW

United States

Was thanked: 89 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Good morning, Secret Santas! Just wanted to tell everyone hello and to have a great day! I feel like a kid waiting for Santa to arrive at my door with my ss box....lolBigGrin

Teri, hope you are feeling better and get some energy. Ditto on Janice's comment regarding diet. I know it definitely affects my energy levels....just a thought.

Loving all the pics.

HO HO HO!!!!
grandmaJ Offline
#761 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 4:48:12 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning everyone in the land of Secret Santas!! HO HO HO!!!!!

Jess, my box is waiting for an order to arrive....which has shipped, so I hope to get it in the next day or so! Can't pack my box till I know if it all is gonna fit in it, but will be wrapped and ready!! Don't want ______________ to be disappointed!

Can't imagine what has happened to Renee. I pray everything is ok with her and her family.

Gwynne has called Joysee and left a message for her but as far as I know has not heard back yet. My prayers are with her too as she is having a tough time I think.

ok, got to leave you all with this one today....

Christmas is coming,
The geese are getting fat,
Please put a penny
In the old man's hat.
If you haven't got a penny,
A ha'penny will do,
If you haven't got a ha'penny,
Then God bless you

or...maybe this one will be better....

For we need
A little Christmas
Right
This very minute
Candles
In the window
Carols
At the spinet

Yes
We need
A little Christmas
Right
This very minute
It hasn't snowed
A single flurry
But Santa, dear
We're in a hurry

So climb
Down the chimney
Turn on
The brightest
String of light
I've ever seen
Slice up
The fruitcake
It's time
We hung
Some tinsel
On that
Evergreen bough

For I've grown
A little leaner
Grown
A little colder
Grown
A little sadder
Grown
A little older

Have a gret day everyone!!

1 user thanked grandmaJ for this useful post.
Beach_Bum on 11/28/2012(UTC)
STW Offline
#762 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 4:54:28 AM(UTC)
STW

United States

Janice, you crack me up! SO MUCH ENERGY this time of the morning....lol!
grandmaJ Offline
#763 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 5:08:12 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

STW that energy is all gon by 7pm though!! I have been a morning person for several years as I used to get one of my daycare kids at 4:30 am! Of course he was asleep, but I sure enjoyed the time while everyone else in my family was still sleeping and I had the house to myself!! (still do!)
scrappinchic Offline
#764 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 5:12:14 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Love the song GrandmaJLove ! No worries on your box. I just hope to hear from the ones that haven't checked in lately or at allGlare !

Have a great day!
STW Offline
#765 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 5:18:47 AM(UTC)
STW

United States

Originally Posted by: grandmaJ Go to Quoted Post
STW that energy is all gon by 7pm though!! I have been a morning person for several years as I used to get one of my daycare kids at 4:30 am! Of course he was asleep, but I sure enjoyed the time while everyone else in my family was still sleeping and I had the house to myself!! (still do!)

I love the early time in the morning to myself as well. Don't know what it is, but for the last several weeks, have been waking up between 4:30-5:00 am - so I put the coffee on and catch up on my emails and a couple of boards - especially here! But I'm with you....by 8pm, I am DRAGGING! My son loves to tease me and tell me it's because I'm getting OLD....how sweetCursing I'm ONLY 52.....errr.....ummm....make that 29 for the XXX time!
grandmaJ Offline
#766 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 5:40:15 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

I'm only a couple years older than you STW! And we aren't old at all!! (we just feel it sometimes!!)
cricutjunky Offline
#767 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 8:15:31 AM(UTC)
cricutjunky

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Evelyn, so glad you got your pakage safely and that you liked everything, the paint can was the first thing I made, sometimes good ideas pop into my head every once in a while. I didn't see the candy in the picture (lol) did it not make it (wink).

Glad to see boxes are starting to arrive, hope the lost SS check in, i would hate for someone to not get a christmas present.

Great Box Jess, I love CTMH stuff, I have quite a few of their stamps.

Thanks GrandmaJ!!! I'll be 48 this year and feel like i'm 80, I have always been a middle of the day person. STW you do not look that old, your beautiful, I hope I look that good in a few years.

Hope everyone stays warm!!
 1 user thanked cricutjunky for this useful post.
STW on 11/29/2012(UTC)
M&KGrandma Offline
#768 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 9:33:11 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Good Morning! Thanks for all the concern, you guys are the best! I have decided to really eat much healthier, things have been crazy and I'd just pop whatever was around in my mouth, not good!!!! Started taking a vitamin again, too. Hope it works!!!
I just got back from the post office and my package is on its way!!! A little hint, my secret sister is in a warmer place than me!!! And she should get it Friday, that's the expected delivery date!! Now the nerves kick in.... hope everything will be good for her!!!
Jess, going to pm you the DC#...
Hope we find out where Renee is... yikes!
Talk later...
Hugs,
Teri
M&KGrandma Offline
#769 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 10:00:53 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Jess, I love the Saturated Canary images, too!!! Here are the ones that I've colored and not done anything with yet! The first two I've had done, the last three I did at work yesterday! Of course, the last ones not done, but I liked how her hair turned out! The black hair needs A LOT of practice!! LOL!!!

Teri
M&KGrandma Offline
#770 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 10:53:54 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

... and that last post should have been on the Magnolia swap that I've been lurking in!!!! Oh well!!!
Jamiemn Offline
#771 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 11:20:45 AM(UTC)
Jamiemn

United States

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I hope my SS is ok as I see she rec'd her pkg a week ago but no update yet.
scrappinchic Offline
#772 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 1:42:09 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Teri OMG! Your images are gorgeous! I love Saturated Canary! I dont have any yet but planning to order as soon as I receive all my swaps. Fingers crossed I get some in themWink ! I want thet Ellie's Birthday so bad. She is a cutie! her second roun of rubber ones is up for preorder. I have a running list of the ones I want. I think they maybe additive like the Magnolia stampsScared ! I love the fact that they are available in rubber now. I am chicken to try digi stamps. I am not that smart on a computer and I am just scared I am going to screw something up! Great coloring! I hope to color just like you when I grow upWoot ! I have come along way with prismacolor pencils thanks to youThumpUp !
1CoolMom Offline
#773 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 2:53:48 PM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)

Teri, I love those images too! I have never seen Saturated Canary stamps until this post. Now I have to go find them to see more.
M&KGrandma Offline
#774 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 3:17:56 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

I have Ellie's birthday, Jess, I used it for Kaitlyn's 4th birthday... can't remember if I showed you or not so here it is again!

I was always afraid of digis, but have gotten to love them! I have about 45 of the Saturated Canaries, they are so much cheaper than regular ones!!!!! Plus you can make them any size, which i'm still not great at, but I manage!!!!
M&KGrandma Offline
#775 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 3:21:26 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

grandmaJ Offline
#776 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 3:29:25 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Teri, great coloring! I think you are doing a great job on the hair! Especially like the hair on the last one (that isn't finished yet!) I struggle with hair with my copics. and skin, and clothes, and everything! Think I just need more practice! Not sure I am crazy about the Saturated canary stamps....she sure has big feet!! But think some of the images might be better than others! Oh, Teri, like that birthday image....she is cute!! Good call Jess!
I haven't taken the digi image leap yet either. I figure I would pay for them and then not be able to download them or would loose them on my computer once I did get them! Maybe someday someone can give us lessons on that!! (HINT HINT)
grandmaJ Offline
#777 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 3:38:46 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Checked out the links Teri and OMG, she even has her with her copic markers in a couple of them!! How cute is that!! Yup, a couple of them kinda are growing on me, but not all of them!
scrappinchic Offline
#778 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 4:05:19 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Oh Teri I love it! She is just the cutest thing! I agree with Janice.....we need a lesson on digi stamps please! They are cheaper. She had a sale the other day that was 50% off! Did you take advantage of it? I wish I would have tried at least one! Ok...question for ya! Once you place the order, what happensWink ? Your coloring is awesome! Thanks for sharingBigGrin !

Another question??? What happens if your computer crashes? Do you still have your images? Sorry for the questions. I really am interested!

Edited by user Wednesday, November 28, 2012 4:10:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Heart2hand Offline
#779 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 4:40:59 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 544 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Hello Ladies...

I'm checking in....been doing 10 hr days and I"m exhausted...SO please bare with me on this week's shipping....UGhhhhhh...I hate that JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs
rhonda
M&KGrandma Offline
#780 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 5:19:23 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Trying to get this in again before I get that critical Forum alert and it kicks me out... what is up with that???
Anyway, Jess, as soon as you order, they send you the file and you download it to your files. I have a Saturated Canary file. Then when you want to print them out, I use Word or Print Shop and you use the "insert" tab and then choose from your files. You can size them then, too. I'm not very good with sizing and stuff, but want to learn. I worry about the crashing, too, but I guess you need to back up your computer... which I don't do... yikes!! I think I need my son to help me here!!!!
Janice, wish I could use copics.... just pencils here, except for the skin colors, those are my prismacolor markers.....
Talk later...
Hugs,
Teri
 3 users thanked M&KGrandma for this useful post.
Beach_Bum on 11/28/2012(UTC), scrappinchic on 11/28/2012(UTC), grandmaJ on 11/29/2012(UTC)