Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

31 Pages«<2122232425>»
Beach_Bum Offline
#661 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2012 8:01:21 PM(UTC)
Beach_Bum

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 215 time(s) in 119 post(s)
JCI...... I'm almost ready to ship!

Ronnie
grandmaJ Offline
#662 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 5:07:54 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 737 time(s) in 613 post(s)
Good Morning everyone! WOW...you all are getting ready to mail....I better get my tail to movin faster on this one!!

Traci, sorry to hear the paperwork was messed up. How frustrating! Hope they get it right and you are the proud new owner soon!! I bet you are soooo excited!

Donna, great song! So nice to hear you singing along with us!!

Jolly old Saint Nicholas,
Lean your ear this way!
Don't you tell a single soul
What I'm going to say:
Christmas Eve is coming soon..........
scrappinchic Offline
#663 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 7:22:32 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Deck the halls with boughs of holly,
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
'Tis the season to be jolly,
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
Troll the ancient yule-tide carol,
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la.

Good morning secret santa's! I can't believe how fast this month is flying by! Love all the singing!

I wanted to share a craft project I am making! I found this picture on pinterest and just love these little guys! I am going to try and make one of my own this weekend!

Big waves to my SS's!

Have a crafty day!

Edited by user Thursday, November 15, 2012 7:23:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

scrappinchic attached the following image(s):
264164334364118730_cRy0K17u_c.jpg
 1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
Beach_Bum on 11/15/2012(UTC)
1CoolMom Offline
#664 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 8:47:51 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
EMS is at my elderly neighbor's house, please say a prayer for her.
armywife25 Offline
#665 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 9:45:03 AM(UTC)
armywife25

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
DC#0312 2120 0001 4545 1780
Beach_Bum Offline
#666 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 10:24:42 AM(UTC)
Beach_Bum

JCI.....

Wonder if my secret santa gal has be naughty or nice? hmmmmmmmm...... she's too nice!

Have a great Thursday everyone! By this time next week, we'll all be in the kitchen up to our elbows in turkey, dressing, and cranberry sauce! Cool

BB
cricutjunky Offline
#667 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 1:13:36 PM(UTC)
cricutjunky

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 111 post(s)
If my Secret Sister wants to know, I've been Naughty! hehe.
I've been on a shopping spree for too long!
O.K. I've also been nice :)))
Heart2hand Offline
#668 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 3:46:03 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 544 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Hello Ladies...

Looks like Santa's helpers have been busy....all those packages going postal....wooo hoooo. Christmas is coming....

Jess...sorry to hear school is a sore subject...not good. Prayers are with you. I'm here if you want to talk. I know...it's like YOU bring this...and YOU bring that...really...I love variety...not so much planned....lol. I think we are doing a small ham....found a recipe on Pinterest for a crockpot recipe and I"M DYING to try it out...lol.

GrandmaJ...not a poultry kind of gal?!!! WOW....I could live on turkey and chicken....I HATE seafood...and I can eat pork and beef, but PREFER chicken over anything! HOw is Bitsy?

Traci...sorry to hear of the mix up on the house papers. Dag nab it!!!! I'm sure it's only a mild set back and before Christmas you will have a new place to have great memories in. I hope you had a great time at the crop.

Beach_bum....I've been really good so far this year....lolWink Wink Done with all your BBQ testings?

Donna....wow...you are farther along than I am....still working on her BIG item...lol...but have all the bought goodies done...the ornament and need to do a card....ohhh and wrapping them!

Joysee...hope you are feeling much better sweetie. Hugs and prayers to you.

CricutJunky....NOW what have you been doing that you've been naughty?????????? LOL

Hugs
rhonda

scrappinchic Offline
#669 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 6:12:29 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

GrandmaJ I realized I didn't answer your question about a dinnerbell ham, sorry. Its just a brand that we have always bought. Its super yummy! I mix up my own glaze (brown sugar and dark karo syrup) to pour over it and bake it low all night long. We get up, have ham and egg biscuits for breakfast and then eat more with dinner. Its good size and we eat on it for a couple days. Super yummy! Can't wait! We get one for Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter. Its just a tradition in our family!

How are you feeling Rhonda?

My SS's package didn't make it out today Blushing but it will definately be postal tomorrow. She should have it monday!

Have a great night!

scrappinchic Offline
#670 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 6:19:25 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

I think LittleMissCountry and Joysee are the only one's that haven't checked in! If you are sending to them please hold off until we hear from them! I know that Joyse has been in the hosital but I haven't heard anything about Renee!
Beach_Bum Offline
#671 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 7:40:20 PM(UTC)
Beach_Bum

Hi all....

Yes Rhonda, all the BBQ contests are over for us for the year! I've been working on our contest that I organize each year the last week in April. You would think I could just slide until the first of the year, however, our contest is so popular I already have judges wanting to judge and pitmasters looking for entry forms! That is a good problem no matter who you are!

Jess..... hang in there my wonderful friend! Love Love

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! I'm going to an Embellish It!! crop over the weekend in Oklahoma City with two awesome friends! Love

Ronnie aka Beach BumCool

scrappinchic Offline
#672 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 4:35:32 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Ronnie you are one busy QUEEN Bee! Best wishes on your contest! Its never to early to start planning! I am sure its wonderful! Hugs to youLove !

My SS's package is going out today! I finally got her treat! Its chocolateLove ! I'll post the DC# later this afternoon!

Thanks Rhonda! I hope you are feeling better! Hows work?

Have a great day!
grandmaJ Offline
#673 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 5:01:44 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good morning everyone in Secret Santa land! Sounds like everyone is such busy little elves!! Well, just for the record, I have been busy too! I made a couple of ornaments and I think at least one of them is going to my Secret Santa Sister!!! And....I hope to be naughty today and get a little shopping done for her too!!! That is IF my paycheck comes! Stupid state...closer the holidays get the slower they get with our checks!!

I hope and pray everything is ok with Joysee and Little Miss Country!!

Have a great day everyone, we are off to take the dog to Champaign to get her eye checked today. Pray for good news please!!!
grandmaJ Offline
#674 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 6:40:32 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

I can hear my voice echo in here when I talk....where is everyone? HELLO???? HELLO????

So sad that no one is around much to chat....guess I will just talk to myself! Or...I could sing....

All I want for Christmas
Is my two front teeth,
My two front teeth,
See my two front teeth!
Gee, if I could only
Have my two front teeth,
Then I could with you
"Merry Christmas."
It seems so long since I could say,
"Sister Susie sitting on a thistle!"

Gosh oh gee, how happy I'd be,
If I could only whistle (thhhh)

All I want for Christmas
Is my two front teeth,
My two front teeth,
See my two front teeth.
Gee, if I could only
Have my two front teeth,
Then I could wish you
"Merry Christmas!"
scrappinchic Offline
#675 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 6:45:31 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning GrandmaJ! Love the song!

This swap sure has been quiet lately! Where is everyone?

Big waves to my SS's!

Have a great day!
grandmaJ Offline
#676 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 6:49:32 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

GOOD MORNING JESS!!

Happy holiday, happy holiday
While the merry bells keep ringing
May your ev'ry wish come true

Happy holiday, happy holiday
May the calendar keep bringing
Happy holidays to you
maryanne hoekman Offline
#677 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 10:21:22 AM(UTC)
maryanne hoekman

United States

Was thanked: 98 time(s) in 94 post(s)
hi all!!

hope everyone is ok!!!

Jess.. sorry to hear school is sore subject!! praying things will get better for you!!

GrandmaJ.. im sure the ornament you made is great and your ss will love it!!!

Rhonda.. hope your recipe you found works out!!!

As for me.. Work has been nuts!! Work 2-10pm again today!!! this is my third day in a row!! have off tomorrow but Shawn will be hunting so its a day for just me!! Shawns sister said we might do something but we shall see!!!

hoping shawn gets a deer as he hasnt the past 2 years!! no word as of yet!!

AS for my ss.. hope she is doing well!! Have goodies that are coming together.. wondering if its too warm to ship chocolate to her from here in wi?? any thoughts?? Still have to do all the wrapping!!

Take care all and have a blessed day!
Aden's_Nana Offline
#678 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 4:33:59 PM(UTC)
Aden's_Nana

Was thanked: 233 time(s) in 203 post(s)
I received my box today!!! Thank you so much Traci. 1coolmom. I love everything you sent and made for me. I will post pictures tomorrow. I know Aden is going to love the album you made for him, he loves playing with cars and trucks so you made a great choice with the embellishments.
I love the smell of the candle, I haven't lit it yet but you can still smell it when you walk in the kitchen, I am going to bring it in my scraproom and light it while I finish up my SS's box. I got in the pretzels right after I opened up the box, I love those things, and the mini M&M's. I don't know why but the minis are much better then the regular size ones. lol. The ornament is so cute. I never would have thought of putting ribbon on one like that.

Thank you again Traci for such a wonderful goodies and for your work on the album and card you made.

To my SS, I will be mailing your box out on Monday, so you should get it in a few days since you live close to me (HINT, HINTWink ) I have to wrap another item and get you a snack item then I think I will be all ready to ship it off to you.

Jackie
1CoolMom Offline
#679 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 4:40:59 PM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Jackie, I am glad you like everything. I had never even heard of a "mini" before, I had to PM Jess for clarification. Laugh So, I had to google them, I really enjoyed making that one.

Maryanne, I mailed M&M's to Jackie, I figured it was cool enough in FL to risk it.
scrappinchic Offline
#680 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 5:14:18 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Yay! I can't wait to see picture's!
Heart2hand Offline
#681 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 5:17:18 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello Secret Santas....

Sorry to have not been on earlier...I had to work today...grrrrr. BUT the money will be nice since I had missed so much work. I'm feeling WAY better than I did...yahhh....but only one week of not being on a welder left and after that...who knows where I will be.....TIME will tell.

SS-2-me....not sure where you are sending chocolate/snacks from...but it's been nice here...today it was in the 50's....but I'm sure it wouldn't melt....lol

MY SS....I'm going to try to finish up your BIG item...I still need to wrap what I have for you...lol. SO much to do in a day....ughhh.

Jess...that ham sounds wonderful. Yummmmmm....we too are having a ham...

Jackie....wow....YOU have already rec'vd....yahhhh...Can't wait to see your goodies...enjoy sweetie.

GrandmaJ....I'm sure it seemed like you were talking to yourself....lol. I'd have answered, but they made me work....lol.

HUGS to all
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#682 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 5:30:44 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Hey Rhonda! I did miss you this morning! I was wondering where you wereScared . Glad you are feeling better! I hope they keep you off the welder that causes you troubles. I am sure your SS will love everything you send her! Have a great night and hope to see you on in the morningWink ! I have been up since 4:30! I think I am turning in early again tonight so I will be up before the chickens in the morningUnsure ! Oh wow its just 7:30 and I'm ready for bedThumbDown .
scrappinchic Offline
#683 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2012 4:30:48 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning! Wow! I can't believe how fast this month is going by! Its crazy! Turkey day this week and black friday shopping. Woohoo! Love it!

Waves to my SS's! I will be sending this box on monday. I still haven't made it to the PO. I am such an airhead. I was taking it yesterday when I went to get DS's iphone and forgot it so.....I will try again on monday! Its coming priority so it should be there on wednesday! If not at least we still have more time. Haven't seen you post on this thread in awhile. Hope all is okay!

Still no word from LittleMissCountry and JoyseeScared . The ladies that are sending to them hold on to those packages. There will be two ladies will be needing them. I am waiting until the due date to see if they send. Please bare with me.
Heart2hand Offline
#684 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2012 4:39:42 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Awwhhh thanks Jess....After a while we know who is on and at what time....when they are not there...we wonder.

HOpe to get alot of crafting done today...

HUGs
rhonda
1CoolMom Offline
#685 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2012 4:59:59 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Good morning in SS land. I hope Joysee and LittleMissCountry are ok. Maybe they are busy and forgot it was a requirement to check in, it is never a problem for me to check in because I talk a lot. LOL
scrappinchic Offline
#686 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2012 5:08:25 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Originally Posted by: 1CoolMom Go to Quoted Post
Good morning in SS land. I hope Joysee and LittleMissCountry are ok. Maybe they are busy and forgot it was a requirement to check in, it is never a problem for me to check in because I talk a lot. LOL

Me either Traci! I love to talk too! I just wish our other ladies would talk with us! I do hope Renee and Joyce pop in! Maybe they are just busy and their partner's will have happy mailbox! We will see!

grandmaJ Offline
#687 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2012 5:53:23 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning!! I spose I have missed you all this morning, so here I will sit, talking to myself!! Cat tried getting me up at 5:10 when the alarm would normally be going off (don't ask me how she tells time, but she does!) bu joke was on her, we were sleeping in today! Well, we were trying but it is hard to do with cat walking on your head!! I did manage to hold her off for about an hour though! Now I have a load of laundry started and am enjoying a cup of tea.

Hope Renee and Joyce are ok. Not like Renee to sign up for a swap and then disappear. Well, not like Joyce either but atleast we know she has been ill. Does anyone have a way to get ahold of Renee besides on here?

Jackie, wow, you already received...and opened!! Can't wait to see some pictures as it sounds like you got a wondereful pkg of goodies from Traci!!

Maryanne, if you got my name, send the chocolate dear!! LOL!

Rhonda, don't let them ruin your holiday season by putting you back on the welder that makes you sick!!

Jess, now that it is getting dark by 5:00 I am always ready for bed early!! Once I get the Christmas lights up it will be better because I can enjoy them after dark!

And speaking of Christmas....

I'm getting nuttin' for Christmas
Mommy and Daddy are mad
'Cause I ain't been nuttin' but bad

I broke my bat on Johnny's head
Somebody snitched on me
I hid a frog in sister's bed
Somebody snitched on me

I spilled some ink on Mommy's rug
I made Tommy eat a bug
Bought some gum with a penny slug
Somebody snitched on me, oh

Mommy and Daddy are mad
'Cause I ain't been nuttin' but bad

Have a great day everyone!!

DonnaSchnees Offline
#688 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2012 8:44:07 AM(UTC)
DonnaSchnees

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 112 post(s)

Donna....have you been riding lately? We went on a ride a few weeks back...and loved it. We always ride during the Covered Bridge Festival as well. Do you go to it? I enjoy it sooo much...we have our leather this year and won't freeze!!! lol. I'm still looking for some pink chaps for my PINK coat....ya know where to find them?

We went on a ride last weekend. Beautiful day. I to have a pink jacket, just not found any pink chaps or pants. If I come across any, I will pm you:)
Aden's_Nana Offline
#689 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2012 12:39:56 PM(UTC)
Aden's_Nana

Here's the pictures of my goodies from Traci -- 1CoolMom. No dibbs LOL

Pretzel crisps, mini M&M's ( so much better than the regular ones for some reason ) Vanilla Chai candle, mmm, beads, Tim Holtz on the edge doily die, Cuttle bug plates, tombow glue and my ornament.

I just realized I didn't get the card in the picture.

The mini album

Inside the album

Thank you Traci, I trurly love it all.

Thank you Jess for hosting this swap.

Jackie

Edited by user Sunday, November 18, 2012 1:15:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Aden's_Nana Offline
#690 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2012 12:53:24 PM(UTC)
Aden's_Nana

Here are the pictures of the plastic canvas Barbie doll furniture I made for my daughter, Jess.

table and chair,I didn't take the time to get it set up straight, the dog kept trying to lay on it. lol

entertainment center

bedroom suit that I never did get the mirror put in for the dresser

and the outdoor furniture, which I forgot to add the chaise lounge

Edited by user Sunday, November 18, 2012 12:54:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified