Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<23456>
GracefulGrammar Online
#91 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 7:26:19 AM(UTC)
GracefulGrammar

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1612 time(s) in 734 post(s)
How about some feedback???? It's been 24 days since this thread was started!!! Beta test began for CCR February 2011....ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO.......... I think it's time that PC step up to the plate and give the users some feedback! This entire experience has been so one-sided!

Edited by user Saturday, September 29, 2012 7:27:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users thanked GracefulGrammar for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 9/29/2012(UTC), STW on 9/30/2012(UTC)
~JD~ Online
#92 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 10:22:12 AM(UTC)
~JD~

United States

Was thanked: 1154 time(s) in 896 post(s)
I'm still wondering why some have such good luck with CCR & others don't? I know CCR as a rule works awesome for me with the Expression. I use this program almost daily.
 1 user thanked ~JD~ for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 9/29/2012(UTC)
craft-mommy Offline
#93 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 10:28:49 AM(UTC)
craft-mommy

United States

Was thanked: 156 time(s) in 95 post(s)
This is my 2nd day trying to get in the Craft Room but it stays on the *Accessing Your Acct* page and I have let it run like that over a hour and it still wont move is there any other thing I need to do to get it to work? I have never used it before so I'm new to it.Blushing
CricketCMV Online
#94 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 2:53:13 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7593 time(s) in 4446 post(s)
I AGREE WITH GRACEFULGRAMMAR!

PC........NATHAN.......Doesn't it make any sense at all when you came here weeks and weeks ago to tell us PC ENGINEERS (nonetheless) would be coming on here to monitor THIS forum to help out with the problems users are having! It just seems to reason THAT ONCE PROBLEMS ARE RESOLVED, PC ENGINEERS....or, you, NATHAN.....would come BACK and do a QUOTE on the specific problem being RESOLVED to let EVERYONE on here know AT THE SAME TIME (in case there are a myriad of other users having that same problem) HOW THEY CAN RESOLVE THEIR CONFLICTS? Granted, maybe the user might have to call you guys back, but you could let them know and at least they have a glimmer of hope that the particular problem you're addressing might actually be resolved!!!!!!!

THE WAY IT IS.....and, the way it has been for a long time.....it seems NO PROBLEMS ARE BEING RESOLVED WHATSOEVER. It's very disheartening for those of us who love our PC products so much. I'm not speaking for me (I have very few problems), but I'm speaking for the many, many users on here who have genuine problems. It doesn't seem like they ever get resolved.

I mean, come on. I agree it has been all one-sided up to now. It's hard to believe PC runs their customer service in this way. Nathan, you came on to give us all hope.....but, once again, the hopes are being dashed, minute by minute. We used to all have a lot of hope...but, I'm afraid it's fading fast.

Char

Edited by user Saturday, September 29, 2012 2:55:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users thanked CricketCMV for this useful post.
*NanaDonna* on 9/29/2012(UTC), JudiLuvz2CutPaper on 9/29/2012(UTC), craft-mommy on 9/29/2012(UTC), STW on 9/30/2012(UTC), KaronH on 9/30/2012(UTC)
*NanaDonna* Offline
#95 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 3:32:12 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Was thanked: 2545 time(s) in 1320 post(s)
Char you and GracefulGrammar or so right. Why come on here dangle a carrot in front of all our noses and then never come back to even say "Our engineers are working on some of your issues, thanks for your feedback" NO just ANOTHER ploy of PC tryiing to make us believe they careLaugh Laugh Laugh about their customers and care about improving communication and customer service.

I use CCR all the time and I love it WHEN it works! Yes I use it with my Imagine and we all know those issues. I can get through a project and cut it about two times with no problem, then the next time I go to cut something, it either turns off my Imagine, loads the mat but never brings it forward then starts cutting when there is not a mat there, or it just plain SPITS the mat out. I am sure if I used my Expression that I would not have these problems but I like using my Imagine and with the way my room is set up I can not have them both set up at the same time. I guess it could be because I got so frustrated that I bought a Cameo and it is taking up my Expression spot. But if CCR worked all the time with my Imagine I would use it as I do kind of like the handiness of cartridges plus I have so so much money invested like everyone else has.
Besides that it says right on PC's front page CCR works with ALL of their machines is this false advertisting.

You know I would really hang in there and keep working with it IF I knew PC was actually trying to make things works, but after this long of absolutely no word from anybody at PC I seriously doubt they even care. If they did they would hire people that knew how to write a computer program and make it work instead of suing the ones that do.

Don't get me wrong I love love love my Cricuts - I have a Create, An Expression, a Imagine, a Gypsy and tons of cartridges but it makes me mad they WE have all been so loyal and love our BUGS, but PC doesn't seem to give a (fill in the blank) about us.
 4 users thanked *NanaDonna* for this useful post.
craft-mommy on 9/29/2012(UTC), STW on 9/30/2012(UTC), CricketCMV on 10/2/2012(UTC), Hello Kitty on 8/8/2013(UTC)
Lady Squirrelly Offline
#96 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 3:36:18 PM(UTC)
Lady Squirrelly

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 23 post(s)
I LOVE CCR but the latest update would not cut. I had to spend a great deal of time with a customer service rep to get the older version back. It is doing OK so far (Knock on wood). Now I have to decline the upgrade and new drivers EVERY time.

I can't use a Gypsy because the screen is so small and my vision is so bad. I love the large screen of my laptop.

Why do they issue upgrades before they know they work?????

IMO Provo Craft is ALL BLOW AND NO SHOW.

They say they care but their actions say they do not.

They keep "creating" new stuff with out bothering to get the old stuff fixed. New machines come out instead of fixing the ones they have already built. Crafters are left with things they can't use (Imagine)

Do they think crafter's pockets are bottomless? FIX THE MACHINES AND CCR.

If the IT people can't get the job done, fire them and hire some who can.

They could manage to fix it so 3rd party programs would not cut other images, but they can't get their own programs to work with their own machines. GO FIGURE!!

OK PROVO CRAFT GET IT TOGETHER.
*NanaDonna* Offline
#97 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 4:19:18 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Originally Posted by: Lady Squirrelly Go to Quoted Post

They could manage to fix it so 3rd party programs would not cut other images, but they can't get their own programs to work with their own machines. GO FIGURE!!

OK PROVO CRAFT GET IT TOGETHER.

They couldn't even do this..................when they sued the 3rd party software PC made THEM make not work with their machine.

GracefulGrammar Online
#98 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 8:38:41 PM(UTC)
GracefulGrammar

Originally Posted by: CricketCMV Go to Quoted Post
I AGREE WITH GRACEFULGRAMMAR!

PC........NATHAN.......Doesn't it make any sense at all when you came here weeks and weeks ago to tell us PC ENGINEERS (nonetheless) would be coming on here to monitor THIS forum to help out with the problems users are having! It just seems to reason THAT ONCE PROBLEMS ARE RESOLVED, PC ENGINEERS....or, you, NATHAN.....would come BACK and do a QUOTE on the specific problem being RESOLVED to let EVERYONE on here know AT THE SAME TIME (in case there are a myriad of other users having that same problem) HOW THEY CAN RESOLVE THEIR CONFLICTS? Granted, maybe the user might have to call you guys back, but you could let them know and at least they have a glimmer of hope that the particular problem you're addressing might actually be resolved!!!!!!!

THE WAY IT IS.....and, the way it has been for a long time.....it seems NO PROBLEMS ARE BEING RESOLVED WHATSOEVER. It's very disheartening for those of us who love our PC products so much. I'm not speaking for me (I have very few problems), but I'm speaking for the many, many users on here who have genuine problems. It doesn't seem like they ever get resolved.

I mean, come on. I agree it has been all one-sided up to now. It's hard to believe PC runs their customer service in this way. Nathan, you came on to give us all hope.....but, once again, the hopes are being dashed, minute by minute. We used to all have a lot of hope...but, I'm afraid it's fading fast.

Char

Originally Posted by: *NanaDonna* Go to Quoted Post
Char you and GracefulGrammar or so right. Why come on here dangle a carrot in front of all our noses and then never come back to even say "Our engineers are working on some of your issues, thanks for your feedback" NO just ANOTHER ploy of PC tryiing to make us believe they careLaugh Laugh Laugh about their customers and care about improving communication and customer service.

I use CCR all the time and I love it WHEN it works! Yes I use it with my Imagine and we all know those issues. I can get through a project and cut it about two times with no problem, then the next time I go to cut something, it either turns off my Imagine, loads the mat but never brings it forward then starts cutting when there is not a mat there, or it just plain SPITS the mat out. I am sure if I used my Expression that I would not have these problems but I like using my Imagine and with the way my room is set up I can not have them both set up at the same time. I guess it could be because I got so frustrated that I bought a Cameo and it is taking up my Expression spot. But if CCR worked all the time with my Imagine I would use it as I do kind of like the handiness of cartridges plus I have so so much money invested like everyone else has.
Besides that it says right on PC's front page CCR works with ALL of their machines is this false advertisting.

You know I would really hang in there and keep working with it IF I knew PC was actually trying to make things works, but after this long of absolutely no word from anybody at PC I seriously doubt they even care. If they did they would hire people that knew how to write a computer program and make it work instead of suing the ones that do.

Don't get me wrong I love love love my Cricuts - I have a Create, An Expression, a Imagine, a Gypsy and tons of cartridges but it makes me mad they WE have all been so loyal and love our BUGS, but PC doesn't seem to give a (fill in the blank) about us.

Char and Donna,

To be honest, I would much prefer to be wrong in this situation. I would love to be able to plug my machines into CCR and know CCR is going to work correctly every time and any time we want to use it with all our machines.......... I love being able to work on a large screen....... but i just dont see that happening.

I wish my gypsy-linked carts could be linked in CCR........... I have to drag them out all the time.

I would love my Imagine to perform as hyped, but after 2 years, I don't see this happening either...........

I wish that CCR had one-click shadowing like all the other cutter softwares do....... I wish CCR had the alignment tools that other cutting softwares have........ but I don't see my wishes being answered.........

Ladies, it's like hitting my thumb with a hammer over and over again.......... It feels so good when I stop......... It's best to move on to the tools that do work as promised and enjoy crafting and not spend time troubleshooting and fiddling...........

Edited by user Saturday, September 29, 2012 8:41:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users thanked GracefulGrammar for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 10/2/2012(UTC), Scrapperdee on 1/18/2013(UTC)
*NanaDonna* Offline
#99 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:06:42 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Originally Posted by: GracefulGrammar Go to Quoted Post
Char and Donna,

To be honest, I would much prefer to be wrong in this situation. I would love to be able to plug my machines into CCR and know CCR is going to work correctly every time and any time we want to use it with all our machines.......... I love being able to work on a large screen....... but i just dont see that happening.

I wish my gypsy-linked carts could be linked in CCR........... I have to drag them out all the time.

I would love my Imagine to perform as hyped, but after 2 years, I don't see this happening either...........

I wish that CCR had one-click shadowing like all the other cutter softwares do....... I wish CCR had the alignment tools that other cutting softwares have........ but I don't see my wishes being answered.........

Ladies, it's like hitting my thumb with a hammer over and over again.......... It feels so good when I stop......... It's best to move on to the tools that do work as promised and enjoy crafting and not spend time troubleshooting and fiddling...........

I totally agree with EVERYTHING you said. I feel the same way and wished that CCR did work with the Imagine, because I love using them together and like owrking on the bigger computer screen,

However everyday I STILL get that hammer out and keep banging on my thumb. Someday I will learn and just give up and use my "other machine" and that 3rd party software that works and has all those features you mentioned

3 users thanked *NanaDonna* for this useful post.
GracefulGrammar on 9/29/2012(UTC), CricketCMV on 10/2/2012(UTC), Scrapperdee on 1/18/2013(UTC)
Sheree Offline
#100 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:24:30 PM(UTC)
Sheree

Was thanked: 86 time(s) in 69 post(s)
WELL WELL WELL - SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE - PC NOT ANSWERING OR FIXING ANYTHING - NO FEEDBACK - GEEZ DID YA REALLY THINK THEY WOULD????

THE MOST PATHETIC SERVICE FROM A COMPANY I HAVE EVER EN-COUNTED TO THE POINT WHERE I DON'T BOTHER ANY MORE - WHICH IS LAME CAUSE I THINK THEY LIKE IT WHEN WE GO AWAY - POOR POOR POOR

WHEN MY EXPRESSION - CARTS AND DESIGN STUDIO CROAK IT - I WILL GO TO ANOTHER COMPANY - ONE THAT CARES ABOUT THEIR REPUTATION - THEIR CUSTOMERS - AND TREATING THE PEOPLE THAT SPEND LOTS OF MONEY ON THEIR PRODUCTS WITH RESPECT AND TRUTH...

SHEREE (DOWNUNDER)Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
 1 user thanked Sheree for this useful post.
Kerry M. on 10/11/2012(UTC)
STW Offline
#101 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 9:49:51 AM(UTC)
STW

United States

Was thanked: 89 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Well, since NO ONE is monitoring this thread from PC, I sent Nathan the following message:

Nathan, you and PC SHOULD REALLY take a look once in awhile at the thread you started several weeks back. The message board is BLOWING UP with unhappy folks using CCR after this latest update...yet no one, including you, is addressing or acknowledging the problems and challenges with it. Simply put: this is unacceptable. WHY would PC put out such a FAULTY update that is so filled with bugs and kinks? And then - IGNORE our pleas for help? This is NOT the way to conduct business.

Don't know if that will help at all, but at least MAYBE he'll read it and pass it on to the "so called engineers." Mad Cursing Mad Cursing Mad Cursing
 3 users thanked STW for this useful post.
*NanaDonna* on 9/30/2012(UTC), CricketCMV on 10/2/2012(UTC), Scrapperdee on 1/18/2013(UTC)
Cricutgirlg Offline
#102 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 10:13:16 AM(UTC)
Cricutgirlg

Was thanked: 404 time(s) in 284 post(s)
Can you look into why the free Presidential cuts aren't working for all. I'd really like to cut Mitt and Obama before the election. I just went into the CCR to try to cut them and both image come with white rectangles, when I place them on my mat they turn RED with no images. Please fix. Thanks,

Edited by user Sunday, September 30, 2012 10:16:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Lady Squirrelly Offline
#103 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 6:12:18 PM(UTC)
Lady Squirrelly

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 23 post(s)
PC

ALL BLOW AND NO SHOW!!!!!!!!

Angry
GracefulGrammar Online
#104 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 6:35:01 PM(UTC)
GracefulGrammar

Wasted 2 hours today trying to get my E2 to cut 2 shapes from Life is a Beach, 2 cuts from B is for Boy and 2 cut from A Child's Year...... a total of 6 cuts on the same mat. The 3 carts are linked to my gypsy and over and over again CCR kept asking for each of the 3 carts......... I wanted to see how long this process would go on for........ 2 hours and the demand for each cart rotated thru CCR......... and never a cut......reboot the machine, CCR and the E2........... it never worked..........never a cut!

I finally took the graphics from each carts and cut the each separately. Sigh...........

Edited by user Sunday, September 30, 2012 6:35:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked GracefulGrammar for this useful post.
Scrapperdee on 1/18/2013(UTC)
STW Offline
#105 Posted : Monday, October 01, 2012 8:13:17 PM(UTC)
STW

United States

HELLO................Is ANYONE from PC going to actually address the MANY, MANY complaints, problems, issues with CCR - and quit IGNORING us? This is absolutely RIDICULOUS.Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
 2 users thanked STW for this useful post.
*NanaDonna* on 10/1/2012(UTC), Scrapperdee on 1/18/2013(UTC)
*NanaDonna* Offline
#106 Posted : Monday, October 01, 2012 8:23:26 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

That is what aggravates me the most is that they start these thread and then COMPLETELY ignore us! That sticks, you know in fact I am not sure why I even come to this MB anymore because all it does is upset me.
 2 users thanked *NanaDonna* for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 1/18/2013(UTC), Scrapperdee on 1/18/2013(UTC)
Sheree Offline
#107 Posted : Monday, October 01, 2012 8:56:59 PM(UTC)
Sheree

Was thanked: 86 time(s) in 69 post(s)
Well put Girls - and it is so obvious that they do not care one bit...Mad Angry
STW Offline
#108 Posted : Tuesday, October 02, 2012 1:36:58 PM(UTC)
STW

United States

Agreed, Sheree.
Freda C. Offline
#109 Posted : Tuesday, October 02, 2012 6:40:55 PM(UTC)
Freda C.

United States

Was thanked: 408 time(s) in 186 post(s)
Please respond to our questions...I need some answers so I can decide what my course of action with your products are. Your companies continued silence and ignoring of the promises unfulfilled, problematic programming and failed equipment are only angering me beyond belief...to the point that I am considering my options for forcing you address these issues since you will not willingly do it....You have had plenty of time to be open and honest with us, I believe the politically correct terminology nowadays is "transparency" with the issues so we can work on a mutually beneficial resolution, this unpaid beta testing we are being subjected to once your programming enters the mix and being constantly told "we are working on it" doesn't cut it anymore. It will look better for your company if you admit that there is a problem, willingly do an immediate recall of the defective machines and reimburse customers (no Cricut.com credit) or replace them with machines that function as advertised (3rd party if need be). There is too much dissatisfaction out there for you to be able to continue in this manner.

I'm in this too deep with all the products that I have purchased from this Cricut Line, if I have to leave for another system because of your programming issues it will most definitely be at your expense....What's the going rate for 321 cartridges, 15 or 18 digital cartridges, one of each machine that you make, (2 new mini's), a jukebox, 2 design studio programs, 12 new ink cartridges, 8 Blades, 12 Mats and a gypsy....Obviously my faith in you has been badly misplaced...Why doesn't your company return to its roots and admit that you are not digitally inclined, we will totally understand because we have lived it. You should return to what your system started out as and functioned well at. If it ain't broke quit trying to fix it.

Freda

4 users thanked Freda C. for this useful post.
*NanaDonna* on 10/2/2012(UTC), STW on 10/2/2012(UTC), Kerry M. on 10/11/2012(UTC), CricketCMV on 1/18/2013(UTC)
Hodmom Offline
#110 Posted : Wednesday, October 03, 2012 7:24:01 AM(UTC)
Hodmom

United States

Was thanked: 5735 time(s) in 3607 post(s)
I horizontally flipped an image in CCR....when the AE2 gets to the flipped image, it won't cut it...has happened several times....I have deleted pages, deleted the image and replaced it...just won't cut....
 1 user thanked Hodmom for this useful post.
Kerry M. Offline
#111 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2012 1:13:09 PM(UTC)
Kerry M.

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: *NanaDonna* Go to Quoted Post
I totally agree with EVERYTHING you said. I feel the same way and wished that CCR did work with the Imagine, because I love using them together and like owrking on the bigger computer screen,

However everyday I STILL get that hammer out and keep banging on my thumb. Someday I will learn and just give up and use my "other machine" and that 3rd party software that works and has all those features you mentioned

I suggest we start naming those other machines and software that work and help each other out. Provo Craft/Cricut/PC don't seem to care at all about making money, if they did, this thread wouldn't even exist! Let's move to people/companies that care about profits and therefore will put out products that work as described and are quick to address issues as they arise.

Edited by user Thursday, October 11, 2012 1:16:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: More to say.

1 user thanked Kerry M. for this useful post.
christinebaronak Offline
#112 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 11:39:24 AM(UTC)
christinebaronak

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 4 post(s)
If anyone is having problems with being stuck on the INITIALIZING and you have Nortons 360 I know how to fix it.

Just send me a message and I will be glad to help. I will be posting the fix as I have to type it out.

I was so happy that I got it!!!! I received a document from Cricut with step by step instructions but it was not for the Nortons 360 it was for another Nortons. So I had to figure it out, but I finally got it after all these months, lol

BigGrin
 1 user thanked christinebaronak for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 11/12/2012(UTC)
krrckrd9d221566 Offline
#113 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2012 4:20:23 PM(UTC)
krrckrd9d221566

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I spent FOUR hours working on a project that should have only taken me 30 minutes to complete. All because the program kept freezing up on me. And there was an hour where I couldn't even load my project because the program was freezing out. I bought this I don't have 4 hours to waste when I'm trying to quickly get things cut out for my classroom at work because my one year olds only sleep for 2 hours. And alot of my cartridges are in digital format because you can't seem to keep the cartridges I need in stock EVER. So... this needs to be resolved. And it would be nice to not have to depend on an internet connection.
 1 user thanked krrckrd9d221566 for this useful post.
napavalleygrlf85e16c0 Offline
#114 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2012 11:04:37 PM(UTC)
napavalleygrlf85e16c0

After having problems with Design Studio being super unfriendly with my laptop, I decided to check out CCR. I used is successfully last weekend and starting using it again yesterday. It's pretty slow, freezes and hangs, but it gets the job done. Half way through a cut I realized I needed to stop the machine and my Cricut completely froze. Now it will not turn back on. The power light comes on, but that's it. No chirping, no movement, nothing! I called PC and was advised to do a reset; which was probably the 20th time. Then I was told to do a firmware update; which is completely impossible because now the computer doesn't recognize my device.

So, it seems to me CCR killed my Cricut. Unfortunately, it's out of warranty and I don't suspect they will fix this even though it worked fine until I hooked it up to CCR. What really irritates me is that I bought $200+ in digital cartridges that I won't be able to use.
 1 user thanked napavalleygrlf85e16c0 for this useful post.
dbowden656aab0f7b5 Offline
#115 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 4:50:22 AM(UTC)
dbowden656aab0f7b5

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
When will CCR be compatible with Windows 8? I just got a new computer and now cant use the craft room! So upset!!
 1 user thanked dbowden656aab0f7b5 for this useful post.
CricketCMV Online
#116 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 6:42:16 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Originally Posted by: dbowden656aab0f7b5 Go to Quoted Post
When will CCR be compatible with Windows 8? I just got a new computer and now cant use the craft room! So upset!!

If you go to the Craft Room Application forum (using the dropdown at the bottom of these threads), Narelle has some suggestions to help with WINDOWS 8. You should see a few threads concerning WINDOWS 8 in which she has detailed explanation that might help you out. If that doesn't help, I would call ProvoCraft for help. It will work with WINDOWS 8 if you have all the other requirements that are specified for use with CCR.

Char
brianaflocco24ac2fc4 Offline
#117 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 8:07:30 PM(UTC)
brianaflocco24ac2fc4

It alwayyysss says "initializing cricuit craft room" and never loads anything....

when I finally get into the program and am ready to cut it says "checking mat" forever and never actually cut.

SO frustrating!!!
 1 user thanked brianaflocco24ac2fc4 for this useful post.
elsa.arce69374175 Offline
#118 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2013 7:23:39 PM(UTC)
elsa.arce69374175

Hi. I downloaded CCR and I've been trying to get it to work for the past hour. Sometimes when I hope the program it will crash immediately. If not it will say "ACCESSING YOUR ACCOUNT" and continue there for more than 20 minutes. Is there a solution to this?
CricketCMV Online
#119 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2013 10:34:36 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Originally Posted by: elsa.arce69374175 Go to Quoted Post
Hi. I downloaded CCR and I've been trying to get it to work for the past hour. Sometimes when I hope the program it will crash immediately. If not it will say "ACCESSING YOUR ACCOUNT" and continue there for more than 20 minutes. Is there a solution to this?

You might see some titles in CRAFT ROOM APPLICATION Forum (use the down arrow at the bottom of these screens to get to it) that will be helpful to your situation.

Ask the question there and give a little more info: E.g., what computer you're using, what machine you're working with, etc.!

Also, have you installed the drivers to the machine you're using? In CCR, go up to the HELP menu and click on the machine you need to install the drivers to, if you haven't already done that. ALSO, make sure ADOBE AIR is installed on your computer. It should have installed when you downloaded CCR, but occasionally, if we go out of the screen too quickly after the download, you don't get the prompt to install ADOBE AIR.

Char

Edited by user Friday, January 25, 2013 10:36:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

GracefulGrammar Online
#120 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 7:54:13 AM(UTC)
GracefulGrammar

Thanks for bumping this post up....... almost 5 LONG MONTHS??? This post was initiated by PC and still there is no feedback?

Nathan (who?) started this thread September 4th, 2012....... one of his goals was better communication?

Edited by user Saturday, January 26, 2013 8:15:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked GracefulGrammar for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 1/26/2013(UTC)