Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

40 Pages<12345>»
chefkimmo Offline
#61 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2012 8:45:00 AM(UTC)
chefkimmo

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 61 time(s) in 50 post(s)
WOW, look how many people joined quickly. I should have just stayed online Thursday night because I knew she was going to post this or sent a pm to say just put me in if I don't answer right away. Friday got away from me and we didn't get home until the wee hours of the morning so here is my official "I wanna join!!"

1. My favorite fruit is: strawberries, lemons, limes and oranges

2. I would love to receive ______________ from my SS: Homemade cards both greeting and note cards

3. My favorite crafting themes or styles enjoyed most by me: I never know how to answer this but would think it would be vintage... I am a country girl at heart and have enjoyed receiving what people have sent to me. I enjoy nature and older rustic things if that helps. I have seen what people have made that is steam punk and thought the projects were very neat looking (Silas) but am not sure that is me...

4. Do you want your banner to be Christmas themed? I think I would but am flexible

5. Do you have room to hang a horizontal banner? Yes, on my mantel, my breakfast area or my craft room/bedroom

6. My favorite chocolate/candy/snack is: I have been addicted to Peanutbutter M&Ms lately and also like Jolly Ranchers, Chex Mix (especially the homemade kind), pistacios

7. What is the COLOR SCHEME in the room you want your banner to be made for? If you do it for Christmas, I will hang it in the living room and that is mostly neutrals/rustic room...but it gets much more festive at Christmas time with all the decorations out. If you something other than Christmas for year around, then it will be in a room with neutals but the walls are a pale yellow. I am sure what ever you do will work

8. If it (the banner) is to be Christmas themed, what shades of colors do you decorate with? Our house is decorated with reds and greens. I would prefer it to be the darker reds and greens.

9. What is your hands down absolute favorite Christmas paper right now? To be honest I haven't gone looking yet. Last year I loved the Bo Bunny papers but I liked a lot of Christmas papers and had a hard time not buying last year.

10. Do you like tradtional Reds & Greens, Dark Reds and Greens or Blue/white/silver? I like all three but for hanging on the wall I would prefer to not get the blue/white/silver. That color combination could be good for cards or something not as decorations though

11. Have you traveled outside the USA and if so where have you gone recently? No, don't get to travel much. In fact the last time I left the U.S. was to walk across the border into Mexico and that was probably in 1992

12. What month were you born? July

13. Do you collect any Christmas theme item? (Christmas trees, snowflakes, snowman, Santa,stocking,angels,nutcrackers, etc.) Santa's and snowmen

14. Even though the "2 items in blues and greens reminding you of the ocean" really do not have to be anything ocean theme related....this still needs to be asked: do you vacation at the beach and scrap your beach pictures? We have and would enjoy die cut to put on cards or layouts or even note cards with a beach theme.

15. Do you like scented lotion,bath wash or candles? Not lotion, probably would be ok with bath wash but probably more of an ocean smell or nature than flowers. Candles get forgotten at my house. I should burn them but forget to light them

16. Do you celebrate Christmas? Yes

17. If not Christmas, do you celebrate another Winter Holiday? I like Christmas, one of my favorite holidays so no need to answer

18. If you do not celebrate any Winter Holiday, is there a certain theme you have in your home or certain rooms? Keep it somewhat Christmas related and follow the theme as provided in my answers to questions.

19. Do you and your spouse have a date night and if so, do you have special place you like to go or do? No spouse and no date nights here

20. Even if you don't have date nights do you have a special place or thing you like to do as a couple? Again negative on this, not married

21. Do you have someplace special you like to spend with your spouse? Again negative on this, not married

22. For those of you who are married, how many years have you been married? Skip

23. For people like me, not married, do you have something you love to do? Maybe something you love? Well, I love my son. I enjoy horses, being outside and music and I enjoy not being stressed

24. Do you have a favorite singer? George Strait is at the top of my list, but I do enjoy country music with almost any singer as a reference. I enjoy Toby Keith, Zac Brown, Clay Walker, Tim McGraw, Reba, Garth Brooks, Trisha Yearwood, Adelle and could go on and on

What is your favorite type of music? Mostly country but I can jam to some 80's rock and roll... brings me down memory lane to my more carefree years. I can totally get lost in listening to music on the right day and time

25. Would you want to receive flowers made of trims/ribbons? Sure, I am easy

26. What color would you want your Ribbons/trims? Reds, browns, blues, pinks (pretty easy here too)

26. Would you want your ribbons/trims to be Christmas themed or solid colors to use through out the year? I am easy. At first I was worried I would receive something specific and then not use it but I am making more things so I am picturing it getting used more now than ever. If it goes with something else you bought/made that might be cool

28. Gift Tags - Would you like them to be Christmas, birthday or for other occassions? I am flexible. You could do one each Christmas and birthday

29. Do you use pinterest? If so, what name is it under. Yes, I think it is chefkimmo or could be chef_kimmo. I am blocked from any social media at work (some how this board has slipped by but Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest, etc blocked so I will try to remember to look when I get home

30. Do you have a blog that is not linked? If so, what is the name. Nope, only this one. I had planned to upload all the things I have made for swaps but some how it just hasn't happened yet. Maybe some day soon.

31. What is something you love beside crafting? My son, horses, music, nature

32. What your favorite shade of blue and green? Don't know.... I like the majority of blues and greens -- ummm probably darker ones than pastels. I like the color of the ocean when it is in an area that is clean and not the dirty color. I like teals. I like the color of the greens in a forest

33. What your favorite song or a special song to you ? Oh, wow, narrow that down!! Ummm, I like the words to the song "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts, "Remember Me" by Tim McGraw, "Unwound" by George Strait, "Fishing in the Dark" by Nitty Gritty Dirt Band... I guess I have several songs that when they come I just want to crank up the radio. Oh gosh, during Christmas if Trans Siberian Orchestra comes on, I turn that up a bit.

34. What is your favorite bird? I like Bald Eagles and cardinals

35. Is it okay to make something or create one of the directives for a child you have living at home with you? Sure, I think he would enjoy it

What's the child's favorite color? Yellow first and then Green

Bedroom/Playroom colors? Neutrals - has some football players on the wall and FFA stuff. One team is Orange and blue and the other is blue and red...

Boy/Girl? boy

Interests? Music, pigs and geocaching

Allowed to have candy? If so favorite candy... Yes but he doesn't eat much. He likes cookies thoough - chocolate chip

Favorite toy? His radio - loves a majority of country and rock... latest person he wanted a cd for was

Anything else that you think might be relevant.

36. Would you prefer the altered purse filled with goodies to be christmas themed or something to display year round? If it is a purse shaped container then if it could be used for some sort of storage to hold different items that would be grand... whther year around or Christmas. It is up to you on how you would want to create it.

37. Do you want a mixture of christmas themed and non-christmas themed projects, or would you prefer to not have any christmas themed projects in this swap? I am flexible. I would enjoy some things Christmas but I would also enjoy somethings that I can see or use through out the year. If you have found or have some paper that you think would be perfect for the XXX project and it is Christmas or maybe not, then use it and I know I will enjoy what you have done. I don't want you to have an idea and say "Shoot, I can't do that because she just said she wants XXX" This would be true for most of the answers. If you have read something I have answered but until you read that answer you had something else in mind, don't change it. It might be helpful so I understand that you might comment you said XXXX but I had this in mind and thought you might enjoy it based on other comments you have made on the board but you answered this... So I guess what I am saying as long as it was meant for me and not some random I want to make this item just because I want to even if it won't fit Kim, then I am sure I will enjoy it. I love getting a little bit of a surprise.

I guess on that note too. I would prefer you pay attention to the things I don't care for and that would really give you an idea of what I would appreciate. So in the case of candy, if you sent me something with coconut I would think you didn't like me (not that I put it anywhere until now) and I really don't care for poofy feathery things. I have received them in the past and I appreciated that I never said I don't care for it but I really don't care for that kind of thing... all that said there isn't that much I don't like so please enjoy creating!!

38. Or if there is a directive that you really do not want it to be christmas themed and it has not already been addressed in questions above, please make note of it here so that your SS can do her best job ever for you! LOL, please see my rambling answer above

39. Do you wear jewerly?
If yes, necklace or bracelet?
silver or gold?
I used to but lately it bothers me a lot so I haven't been... necklaces are too tight and bracelets haven't been that comfortable. I don't know why because I have always loved them... I keep trying though. Silver is what I like the most

40. Do you like actual feathers on things or would you prefer to have something bird related or something that has feathers in the images but not the actual feathery things as embellishments? I know I answered this in my ramblings above... but I would prefer I didn't receive feathery types of embellishments but do read my answers for 37 & 38 and that really gives an answer to how I think on what you make.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 19, 2012 12:54:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: answering questions

Scrapin*Creations Offline
#62 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2012 12:20:16 PM(UTC)
Scrapin*Creations

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 91 post(s)
Updated my MQ and answered questions.

JeanP Offline
#63 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2012 2:18:31 PM(UTC)
JeanP

United States

Was thanked: 733 time(s) in 616 post(s)
trying something

Wanted to see if you deleted a post, if the whole thing deleted or just the words themselves.
Just the words were deleted but I undeleted themBigGrin BigGrin

Edited by user Saturday, September 15, 2012 2:51:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

trvkladd Offline
#64 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2012 2:21:52 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Originally Posted by: KelleyRooks Go to Quoted Post
Sorry it took me so log to sign up. I was in the emergency room suffering from injuries of all the arm twisting.

YAY!!! So happy to see that you decided to join us. Hope the injuries you sustained weren't too serious LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

CMC56 Offline
#65 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2012 3:39:04 PM(UTC)
CMC56

United States

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 41 post(s)
My answers:

Our running list of questions you all will need to answer.

Please copy and paste and edit into your first post where you enthusiastically join!!

1. My favorite fruit is: Cherries

2. I would love to receive mini album from my SS: Or anything my SS can surprise me with.

3. My favorite crafting themes or styles enjoyed most by me: Vintage, Shabby Chic, cutsey.

4. Do you want your banner to be Christmas themed? No

5. Do you have room to hang a horizontal banner? Yes

6. My favorite chocolate/candy/snack is: Licorice/Cello chocolate covered cherries.

7. What is the COLOR SCHEME in the room you want your banner to be made for? Bright green and royal blue.

8. If it is to be Christmas themed, what shades of colors do you decorate with? Reds, greens, silver.

9. What is your hands down absolute favorite Christmas paper right now? Bo Bunny Father Christmas

10. Do you like tradtional Reds & Greens, Dark Reds and Greens or Blue/white/silver?
I like traditional,darks,white and silver but not blue for Christmas.

11. Have you traveled outside the USA and if so where have you gone recently? No

12. What month were you born? May

13.Do you collect any Christmas theme item? (Christmas trees, snowflakes, snowman, Santa,stocking,angels,nutcrackers, etc.) No like all things Chistmas.

14.Do you celebrate Christmas? Yes

15.Do you and your spouse have a date night and if so, do you have special place you like to go or do? No we do not. Our children are grown so we go out anytime we want.

16.Even if you don't do you have a special place or thin you like to do as a couple? We just like spending time together.Dh was diagnosed with cancer at the beginning of the year so we have very simple ideas about spending time together.

17.Do you have someplace special you like to spend with your spouse? We just like spending time on the water in our fishing raft or just taking a walk and taking in nature.

18.For those of you who are married, how many years have you been married? 36 years
19.For those of us in previous rounds, several people love Jon Bon Jovi and there are George Strait fans.

20.Do you have a favorite singer? I like most music. I love Adelle, The Fray and of course Bon Jovi.

21.What is your favorite type of music? OLdies

22.Would you want to receive flowers made of trims/ribbons? Yes

23.What color would you want your Ribbons/trims? All colors, could use scrapbooking, making cards.

24.Would you want your ribbons/trims to be Christmas themed or solid colors to use through out the year?Both

25.Gift tags - would you prefer them to be made for Christmas, Birthday or name any other occassion? Christmas

26.Do you use pinterest? If so, what name is it under. No

27.Do you have a blog that is not linked? If so, what is the name.No

28.Does anyone else have kids that they enjoy crafting with? I just asked them specifically because the of cute girls but then realized it might be helpful to know if my SS's has anyone special to craft with.(or we all may need to know)Yes, sometimes I do crafts with a 6 yr old girl that WAS to be by DGD by marriage, but did not work out that way. I STILL love her and she is still in our lives and she loves to craft.

29.What is something you love beside crafting? walking in nature, spending time with family and friends.

30.What your favorite shade of blue and green? I like lime,sage and forest green. I like ocean blues, tourquoise, and dark blues.

31.What your favorite song or a special song to you ? Special song to me is The Old Rugged Cross and a favorite is How to save a life(The Fray.)

32.What is your favorite bird?Hummingbird

33. Is it okay to make something or create one of the directives for a child you have living at home with you? No child at home!

34. Would you prefer the altered purse filled ith goodies to be christmas themed or something to display year round? Surprise me.

35. Do you want a mixture of christmas themed and non-christmas themed projects, or would you prefer to not have any christmas themed projects in this swap? I'm good with both.

36. Or if there is a directive that you really do not want it to be christmas themed and it has not already been addressed in questions above, please make note of it here so that your SS can do her best job ever for you! I trust that my SS will do her best for me. So I will leave it up to her to surprise me. I really do like to be suprised.

37. Do you wear jewerly?Yes

38.If yes, necklace or bracelet? Necklace.

39.silver or gold? I like both.

40.Do you like actual feathers on things or would you prefer to have something bird related or something that has feathers in the images but not the actual feathery things as embellishments?
I do like feathers on projects.

Edited by user Sunday, September 23, 2012 1:50:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

joysee Offline
#66 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2012 4:03:55 PM(UTC)
joysee

United States

Was thanked: 64 time(s) in 62 post(s)
awww shucks...am I too late??

Sorry wasnt around sooner.. but my computer wouldnt
even turn on-- major issues...ughhh
But then today boom it came on..

So hopefully I can still play??

Thanks!

1. My favorite fruit is: strawberries, apples-- I like all fruit

2. I would love to receive ______________ from my SS:

3. My favorite crafting themes or styles enjoyed most by me: I like them all

4. Do you want your banner to be Christmas themed? Yes,

6. My favorite chocolate/candy/snack is: peanut m&ms, baby ruth, snickers with almonds.. I think
I need some chocolate..BigGrin

7. What is the COLOR SCHEME in the room you want your banner to be made for? pink n brown

8. If it (the banner) is to be Christmas themed, what shades of colors do you decorate with? all colors

9. What is your hands down absolute favorite Christmas paper right now? I like ALL paper

10. Do you like tradtional Reds & Greens, Dark Reds and Greens or Blue/white/silver? I like the darker reds and greens but also like white blue silver..

11. Have you traveled outside the USA and if so where have you gone recently? no

12. What month were you born? August

13. Do you collect any Christmas theme item? (Christmas trees, snowflakes, snowman, Santa,stocking,angels,nutcrackers, etc.) not really but I do love cute snowmen

14. Even though the "2 items in blues and greens reminding you of the ocean" really do not have to be anything ocean theme related....this still needs to be asked: do you vacation at the beach and scrap your beach pictures? dont go to the beach alot.. but when we do yes I try to scrap them

15. Do you like scented lotion,bath wash or candles? yes, I love bath and body

16. Do you celebrate Christmas? yes

17. If not Christmas, do you celebrate another Winter Holiday?

18. If you do not celebrate any Winter Holiday, is there a certain theme you have in your home or certain rooms?

19. Do you and your spouse have a date night and if so, do you have special place you like to go or do?

20. Even if you don't have date nights, do you have a special place or thing you like to do as a couple? We like to go to casinos

21. Do you have some place special you like to spend with your spouse?

22. For those of you who are married, how many years have you been married?

23. For people like me, not married, do you have something you love to do? Maybe something you love?

24. For those of us in previous rounds, several people love Jon Bon Jovi and there are George Strait fans.

Do you have a favorite singer?

What is your favorite type of music? I like country music

25. Would you want to receive flowers made of trims/ribbons? yes

26. What color would you want your Ribbons/trims? all colors

27. Would you want your ribbons/trims to be Christmas themed or solid colors to use through out the year? solid colors to use year round

28. Gift tags - would you prefer them to be made for Christmas, Birthday or name any other occassion? Christmas or birthday
29. Do you use pinterest? If so, what name is it under.

30. Do you have a blog that is not linked? If so, what is the name.

31. What is something you love beside crafting? reading

32. What your favorite shade of blue and green? i like the darker shades

33. What your favorite song or a special song to you ?

34. What is your favorite bird?

35. Is it okay to make something or create one of the directives for a child you have living at home with you?

What's the child's favorite color?

Bedroom/Playroom colors?

Boy/Girl?

Interests?

Allowed to have candy? If so favorite candy...

Favorite toy?

Anything else that you think might be relevant.

36. Would you prefer the altered purse filled ith goodies to be christmas themed or something to display year round? both

37. Do you want a mixture of christmas themed and non-christmas themed projects, or would you prefer to not have any christmas themed projects in this swap? some of both

38. Or if there is a directive that you really do not want it to be christmas themed and it has not already been addressed in questions above, please make note of it here so that your SS can do her best job ever for you!

39. Do you wear jewerly? I like all jewelery
If yes, necklace or bracelet?
silver or gold?

40. Do you like actual feathers on things or would you prefer to have something bird related or something that has feathers in the images but not the actual feathery things as embellishments? surprise me

Edited by user Saturday, September 22, 2012 4:57:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ScrappinGwen Offline
#67 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2012 9:28:52 PM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Was thanked: 652 time(s) in 533 post(s)
So has anyone noticed who else has joined this swap and you didn't even do any arm twisting!! Someone must have been doing the twisting behind the scene....

1 user thanked ScrappinGwen for this useful post.
JeanP on 9/17/2012(UTC)
~Pamela~ Offline
#68 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2012 9:36:29 PM(UTC)
~Pamela~

Was thanked: 130 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JeanP Go to Quoted Post
trying something

Wanted to see if you deleted a post, if the whole thing deleted or just the words themselves.
Just the words were deleted but I undeleted themBigGrin BigGrin

I think there is a way to delete the entire post but I am not sure how.

Edited by user Saturday, September 15, 2012 9:37:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

KelleyRooks Offline
#69 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2012 9:47:51 PM(UTC)
KelleyRooks

Was thanked: 529 time(s) in 432 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ScrappinGwen Go to Quoted Post
So has anyone noticed who else has joined this swap and you didn't even do any arm twisting!! Someone must have been doing the twisting behind the scene....

Blushing Blushing Blushing LOL Blushing Blushing Blushing
LindaKinkead Offline
#70 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 4:43:07 AM(UTC)
LindaKinkead

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 40 post(s)
Good Morning all!

Just wanted to let you guys know that you are all a crazy bunch of women!! Makes my days brighter when i read all of your posts!!! Cant wait to see who my partner is!! Have a wonderful Sunday! Mine will be spent doing laundry.

Linda
Heart2hand Offline
#71 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 5:02:59 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 544 time(s) in 456 post(s)
I withdrew my name.....thank you...

RHonda
CraftyOldBat Offline
#72 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 9:18:30 AM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States

Was thanked: 390 time(s) in 325 post(s)
So has anyone noticed who else has joined this swap and you didn't even do any arm twisting!!

BigGrin BigGrin Love LOL Smile ThumpUp BigGrin BigGrin
CoyoteKim Offline
#73 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 9:21:24 AM(UTC)
CoyoteKim

Was thanked: 121 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Hi Ladies! It's been a little while but I did a 12 Days swap last year and had so much fun taking the directives and thing outside the box to create. I couldn't pass it up this year... plus I think my arm might be fractured from the twisting!Wink

Here are my answers...

1. My favorite fruit is: Strawberries and cherries

2. I would love to receive ______________ from my SS: I love subway art in the holiday themes, (I'll add as I think of stuff) Can always use a Zig Chisel edge glue pen, Fabritac (Can't find it locally anymore)You can stalk me on pinterest and see all the different crafty stuff I have pinned!
Definately do not need any altered picture frames, charms or stickpins (my cup runneth over in these ares!)

3. My favorite crafting themes or styles enjoyed most by me: TH grunge, steampunk, vintage in the creams, blacks and browns, coffee (yum!)

4. Do you want your banner to be Christmas themed? Yes please! But not religious.

6. My favorite chocolate/candy/snack is: Reese PB cup, PB M&Ms anything chocolate and PB! I also like trail mixes.

7. What is the COLOR SCHEME in the room you want your banner to be made for? My house is blues, browns and creams.

8. If it (the banner) is to be Christmas themed, what shades of colors do you decorate with? If it is a Christmas theme I decorate in light teal, light lime green and silver. Very non traditional colors!

9. What is your hands down absolute favorite Christmas paper right now? I am so into halloween stuff right now that I haven't really checked out the Christmas papers. But I did love the MME Lost & Found Christmas paper from last year.

10. Do you like tradtional Reds & Greens, Dark Reds and Greens or Blue/white/silver? I like the light teal/blue, light lime green silver combo but blue, white silver would work well also!

11. Have you traveled outside the USA and if so where have you gone recently? Sadly never Glare

12. What month were you born? May

13. Do you collect any Christmas theme item? (Christmas trees, snowflakes, snowman, Santa,stocking,angels,nutcrackers, etc.) I love snowmen and have several.

14. Even though the "2 items in blues and greens reminding you of the ocean" really do not have to be anything ocean theme related....this still needs to be asked: do you vacation at the beach and scrap your beach pictures? Umm... love the ocean/ beach. My house is all beach related. Seashells, dolphins, whales, starfish, etc.

15. Do you like scented lotion,bath wash or candles? I do like scented candles in fall spice, vanilla, lavender, cinnamon smells. No ocean smelling candles. They always smell like cucumber to me. Yuck!!

16. Do you celebrate Christmas? Yes, although it is very low key. We find ourselves at the fire station a lot because Hubs always works Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.

17. If not Christmas, do you celebrate another Winter Holiday?

18. If you do not celebrate any Winter Holiday, is there a certain theme you have in your home or certain rooms? Beach/ Ocean themed

19. Do you and your spouse have a date night and if so, do you have special place you like to go or do? Not really. If we do we usually go out to dinner.

20. Even if you don't have date nights, do you have a special place or thing you like to do as a couple? We hike a lot and do adventure races together. Tough Mudder, Mud Run, 1/2 marathon coming up.

21. Do you have some place special you like to spend with your spouse? Lake Tahoe, Monterey

22. For those of you who are married, how many years have you been married? 18

23. For people like me, not married, do you have something you love to do? Maybe something you love?

24. For those of us in previous rounds, several people love Jon Bon Jovi and there are George Strait fans. No George Straight but I am a huge INXS fan. Loved them since I was a teenager. I took my girls to their first live concert last summer to see INXS. We had 5th row seat, they ended up in front of the stage and JD pulled them up to sing the last song. They were so sweet to them. They came off stage with drumsticks, guitar picks, signed set lists, kisses and hugs! Love, love, love them!!

Do you have a favorite singer? INXS, Flo-rida, I am all over the place!

What is your favorite type of music? I like a little bit of everything, 80's rock, rap, seriously... everything!

25. Would you want to receive flowers made of trims/ribbons? sure!

26. What color would you want your Ribbons/trims? I could always use creams, blacks, browns.

27. Would you want your ribbons/trims to be Christmas themed or solid colors to use through out the year? Solid to use through out the year

28. Gift tags - would you prefer them to be made for Christmas, Birthday or name any other occassion? either!

29. Do you use pinterest? If so, what name is it under. Kimberly Wylie/ coyotekim

30. Do you have a blog that is not linked? If so, what is the name. linked

31. What is something you love beside crafting? the outdoors, hiking

32. What your favorite shade of blue and green? light blue, blue/greens, teals, aquas

33. What your favorite song or a special song to you ? Inxs songs... Never tear us apart, Original Sin, Bryan Adams "Everything I do" is mine and hubs sng. That made me feel old typing that!!

34. What is your favorite bird? I don't think I have one! penguin?!

35. Is it okay to make something or create one of the directives for a child you have living at home with you? Jessica is the one that one that would appreciate it the most!

What's the child's favorite color? Blues, teal

Bedroom/Playroom colors? Tiffany blue and brown

Boy/Girl? Girls

Interests? Running, Soccer, bunnies, music

Allowed to have candy? If so favorite candy... yes, sour candy, chocolate

Favorite toy? ipad!!

36. Would you prefer the altered purse filled ith goodies to be christmas themed or something to display year round? something all year around

37. Do you want a mixture of christmas themed and non-christmas themed projects, or would you prefer to not have any christmas themed projects in this swap? I wouldn't mind having a couple Christmas items as long as they are not religiously themed. I think I would like items to be geared more towards year round. I know I decorate in very non-traditional Christmas colors and it can be hard for some people. I would feel bad if someone made traditional green and red items and they didn't match!

38. Or if there is a directive that you really do not want it to be christmas themed and it has not already been addressed in questions above, please make note of it here so that your SS can do her best job ever for you!

This is a frame I made JeanP last year for her 12 days of Christmas swap. Her Hubs loves the grinch so I incorporated a quote from the movie in the Grinch font and framed it. I think he may have stole this from her!

Edited by user Wednesday, September 19, 2012 9:39:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CoyoteKim attached the following image(s):
Grinch.jpg
CraftyOldBat Offline
#74 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 9:41:00 AM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States

TAPTAPTAP...Smile
ScrappinGwen Offline
#75 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 10:07:16 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Okay, okay....I'm awake! I can't do this staying up past midnight 2 nights in a row!

I'm working on matching up SSs this afternoon. Put quite a bit of thought into it yesterday and sent out a bunch of PMs to some of you asking questions. Most have replied back.

Just waiting on a couple more gals. Does anyone know if Melody was going away this weekend? I have half a notion to just add her to the list.

I think I can get Secret Sisters assigned before I go to bed tonight but it will take some time to do it with such a large group.

and COB...if you TAP all day long...my head will be pounding so I'll never get all the PMs sent! So be patient!

On a side note....our reunion went wonderful last! Smaller group showed up then normal, but that's okay. We even had a fantastic real live band play for an hour (all 70s music)....so I'm just not used to all that loud music and talking and talking and talking! It just always makes me feel so good when I have a chance to see all my classmates and catch up on what's going on in their lives. So I am feeling real generous and real happy today!

Perfect mindframe to work on this list today!

ScrappinGwen Offline
#76 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 10:09:15 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

And my friendly reminder:

I'm so glad to see the regulars all join and I'm very happy to see those join us that are new to doing this partner swap with us.

This is a fantastic, very creative, group of ladies who will bring the best out in you. But I do warn you that we expect everyone to give 100%, no matter what level of crafting you are at. And this is one swap where it's really super nice to get mailed out on time so that we can enjoy our received items and display them with the rest of our Christmas decorations. So just do your best to work weekly on this swap and be prepared so that if life happens or you get sick over Thanksgiving, that you are in good shape to still mail out on time.

Showing respect goes a long ways with this group of ladies.

And I thank you for wanting to be a part of this group!
 5 users thanked ScrappinGwen for this useful post.
~Pamela~ on 9/16/2012(UTC), Scrapin*Creations on 9/16/2012(UTC), CoyoteKim on 9/16/2012(UTC), JeanP on 9/16/2012(UTC), CMC56 on 9/16/2012(UTC)
CraftyOldBat Offline
#77 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 10:58:18 AM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States

and COB... be patient!

Do you not know me???? LOL LOL LOL

CraftyOldBat Offline
#78 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 1:22:43 PM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States

Ha Ha! Came back to TAP some more but found my SS instead! The joke was on me LOL It's so obvious that Gwynne is around children all the time, she knows how to handle me LOL LOL LOL

So HELLO! SS... You live WEST of me; that's your only clue for awhile! (And that narrows it down to...um...everybody I think!)

Off to stalk you now Sneaky
planlady19 Offline
#79 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 1:29:48 PM(UTC)
planlady19

United States

Was thanked: 269 time(s) in 252 post(s)
let the fun begin.. off to stalk..
DeniseKenna Offline
#80 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 1:34:51 PM(UTC)
DeniseKenna

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 164 time(s) in 129 post(s)
I got a SS!!! Excited to get started and get out of my comfort zone. Since COB said her SS is West of her, I'll say my SS is South of me LOL
CraftyOldBat Offline
#81 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 1:35:48 PM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States

Originally Posted by: DeniseKenna Go to Quoted Post
I got a SS!!! Excited to get started and get out of my comfort zone. Since COB said her SS is West of her, I'll say my SS is South of me LOL

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
CraftyOldBat Offline
#82 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 1:40:17 PM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States

I have a QUESTION already!

What is the COLOR SCHEME in the room you want your banner to be made for? If it is to be Christmas themed, what shades of colors do you decorate with?

Okay, that was 2 questions Blushing Flapper

TO MY SS - My answers are all on page 1 post #13 and I'm working on my MQ update; when it's finished it will have a September update date LOL

Edited by user Sunday, September 16, 2012 2:35:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

~Pamela~ Offline
#83 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 2:27:24 PM(UTC)
~Pamela~

Well I can cross COB off my list because I answered that already, 1 down and whole bunch to go! BigGrin

But speaking of questions I have one. What is your hands down absolute favorite Christmas paper right now?

This is easy for me because I am pretty sure I have yet to meet any Christmas paper I don't like!

I am excited to have my partner and will definitely be working out of my comfort zone for this swap. BigGrin
CraftyOldBat Offline
#84 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 2:38:42 PM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States

Originally Posted by: ~Pamela~ Go to Quoted Post
Well I can cross COB off my list because I answered that already

That doesn't mean anything; how do you know I'm not being tricky? Afterall I AM the CraftyOld Bat LOL Razz LOL

Edited by user Sunday, September 16, 2012 2:39:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Because I can't spell...

JeanP Offline
#85 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 2:45:43 PM(UTC)
JeanP

United States

Was thanked: 733 time(s) in 616 post(s)
I have my SSBigGrin BigGrin Never made anything for her so this should be interestingBigGrin

Gwynne, If we ask questions, are you planning on adding them in your post with the other questions so we can just copy and paste them with our other answers?

I have 3 questionsBigGrin

1. Do you like tradtional Reds & Greens, Dark Reds and Greens or Blue/white/silver?
2. Have you traveled outside the USA and if so where have you gone recently?
3. What month were you born?
PetiteKalashnikovna Offline
#86 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 2:51:33 PM(UTC)
PetiteKalashnikovna

Was thanked: 204 time(s) in 145 post(s)
Gwynne, I PMed you back, but then I already have my SS's name. I have been so busy lately and I thought vacations are meant for relaxation! Silly me. It's good to see familar, friendly faces around Christmastime.

Hi to ___E___!!! BigGrin You're my Secret Sister for this round. Wink

Kim, I posted the tutorial for the top hat. It was a DT project from 3 or 4 challenges ago. I still think I should have changed my initials to yours, so I could have kept that. lol!

To answer the questions,

What is the COLOR SCHEME in the room you want your banner to be made for? If it is to be Christmas themed, what shades of colors do you decorate with?

- I could post the banner if it's vertical on our front door which is painted a boring shade of white and our mantlepiece is cream. We decorate in neutrals.

What is your hands down absolute favorite Christmas paper right now?
- "Here Comes Santa" By Reminisce. The colors are traditional and just wonderful! I also loved "Waiting For Santa", and old paper pack from Webster's Pages.

Well, I need to take a nap. I have a bad sore throat and my allergies started acting up again once we got here. Kiko wears me out! I left him in the capable hands of the guys--DH, my BIL and their friend.LOL

Edited by user Sunday, September 16, 2012 2:52:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ScrappinGwen Offline
#87 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 3:02:06 PM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Yes, I will add questions to the post on first page but I've been sitting here all afternoon sending PMs, so I need to go get dinner, etc.

I'll be back in a bit to get everything organized.

I need addresses from Lana and AmyS and RockinRobin and CKim, I'm assuming your addy has not changed? I'm pretty sure I have it in my pile of addy's

Most of you have already opened up your PMs too. You all were patiently waiting.

~Pamela~ Offline
#88 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 3:17:49 PM(UTC)
~Pamela~

Peachy aren't naps wonderful when you have a little one?

I think I answered all the questions so far in my post on page 1.

Edited by user Sunday, September 16, 2012 4:20:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Luvskrapin Offline
#89 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 3:26:19 PM(UTC)
Luvskrapin

United States

Was thanked: 44 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Yay I got my SS! BigGrin I have never created for you before!

For who has me I will answer all of the questions in my original post! BigGrin
~Pamela~ Offline
#90 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 3:33:58 PM(UTC)
~Pamela~

Originally Posted by: CraftyOldBat Go to Quoted Post
That doesn't mean anything; how do you know I'm not being tricky? Afterall I AM the CraftyOld Bat LOL Razz LOL

Yes, you make a good point and I should never underestimate a COB! BUT I meant that to be a sad face that you don't have me! Not a happy face! I just realized that!