Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages<1234>»
Scrappy_Vee Offline
#31 Posted : Tuesday, September 04, 2012 4:16:14 PM(UTC)
Scrappy_Vee

Groups: Registered
New Zealand

Was thanked: 235 time(s) in 157 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Narelle Go to Quoted Post

The Buy button takes you to a dead link at Cricut.com

Narelle, have you had success with the BUY button before now? Provocraft have informed me that this feature is not available for their international customers.

I am in New Zealand and would love to know the name of an Australian seller of Cricut goodies that are willing to ship over to me. The New Zealand importer is useless and I have no way to purchase new cartridges or consumables safely. Are you able to recommend someone?
Marta Offline
#32 Posted : Tuesday, September 04, 2012 5:09:28 PM(UTC)
Marta

Was thanked: 381 time(s) in 292 post(s)
Thanks for starting this thread. The level of frustration with CCR is unbelievable.

My issues:
1. I bought the Imagine at launch to use with CCR. Have never been able to complete a project with accuracy. And in the past few months, it won't even cut anymore. I believe the #1 priority is to ensure that all Cricut machines work consistently and efficiently with CCR, particularly the Imagine. The possibilities with that machine are incredible and right now it's a huge paperweight. I have actually started looking into other manufacturers because I am tired of waiting.

2. Response time. Often times I have to exit CCR and come back because it freezes.

3. Lagging. Other times I don't have to exit the program but it is so SLOW that it takes over an hour to complete a project that should actually take no more than 10 - 15 minutes.

4. Fear of breaking my machine. I actually purchased a mini 2 weeks ago b/c I was tired of waiting for the "coming soon" promise that CCR would work with the Imagine. Well, got the dreaded red blinking light on the mini! Only used it once before the unwanted red blink.

5. Linking carts from Gypsy to CCR.

6. Signing in. For some reason if I don't delete my cookies before each session, when I try to log in it just stays stuck in the cycle of either the sign-in screen or verifying my email/acct.

Thank you,
Marta

2 users thanked Marta for this useful post.
*NanaDonna* on 9/14/2012(UTC), Hello Kitty on 8/8/2013(UTC)
Narelle Offline
#33 Posted : Tuesday, September 04, 2012 5:29:45 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7571 time(s) in 3534 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Scrappy_Vee Go to Quoted Post
Narelle, have you had success with the BUY button before now? Provocraft have informed me that this feature is not available for their international customers.

I am in New Zealand and would love to know the name of an Australian seller of Cricut goodies that are willing to ship over to me. The New Zealand importer is useless and I have no way to purchase new cartridges or consumables safely. Are you able to recommend someone?

I'll PM you some links of who I get my stuff from Vee. Smile
Scraplady2001 Offline
#34 Posted : Tuesday, September 04, 2012 5:31:03 PM(UTC)
Scraplady2001

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Most of my issues have been covered above. But my biggest concern is with update 167.

I logged into the web version (side note: after someone from here gave me a link to since PC took that down from the website) and liked some of the cosmetic changes to the software. So I updated. Now I get stuck at installing drivers step 2 of 2. Can't even get into the software. Thankfully I had version 132 on another computer that I was able to install here.

But I think that the IT department should concentrate more on fixing Imagine (own one too) issues before moving on to something trival as cosmetic. Yes it did make navigating CCR easier but if you can't log into the software what does navigating easier help.

Gets off soap box for now.
LynneF Offline
#35 Posted : Tuesday, September 04, 2012 5:54:37 PM(UTC)
LynneF

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 360 time(s) in 154 post(s)
Btt
Moxy77 Offline
#36 Posted : Tuesday, September 04, 2012 8:50:11 PM(UTC)
Moxy77

United States

Was thanked: 382 time(s) in 280 post(s)
This is what happens when I try to use my imagine with CCR. This only started happening in the last few months. It does it with the 132 version as well as the latest CCR version. I hit cut and it will print my project (after a long time of it saying loading,maybe 15 minutes depending on how elaborate my project is) then it brings the page to front and up to the top and it thinks and thinks then it spits my page out the front and then thinks and thinks again and then it will go through the motion of cutting without any mat in the machine and I have to turn it off to get it to stop. CCR cuts just fine with my mini and most of the time with my E2. Every once in a while with my E2 I will get a slash mark that it cuts while crossing the page to start cutting my images. I turn it off and try again and it cuts just fine. This only happens every so often. Not enough to really bother me. I can usually tell when it is going to do it because it will take a much longer time to load the project. I hope you can get the imagine to work with CCR because I really like using it. It does seam to be a memory hog as well. Thanks Melissa
Scrapperdee Offline
#37 Posted : Tuesday, September 04, 2012 10:35:39 PM(UTC)
Scrapperdee

Canada

Was thanked: 4074 time(s) in 2335 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Threadbear Go to Quoted Post
Wow, I just tried to use CCR for the first time today and am having major issues with welding. I am going to try and insert a photo so you can see. Also, there is a terrible lag time between functions. If I put something on the mat, it takes a few seconds before I can do anything else, including scrolling on the page.

I get that welding issue ALL THE TIME with fonts - pretty frustrating so I've pretty much stopped using CCR. The "only" benefit I saw in CCR was welding fonts and using imagine patterns/colors in the fonts...but with this welding issue, I see no point in using CCR.

I also hate (which is a kind word for my feelings) the "handles" on the images - when you have a tiny image, you can't see or grasp the handles - absolutely despise that!

Lack of MOBILITY! I can't create/cut by being attached to a computer.
Coloradocards&scraps Offline
#38 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2012 1:12:18 AM(UTC)
Coloradocards&scraps

Was thanked: 98 time(s) in 79 post(s)
I wanted to use craft room and play with the downloads. Unfortunately my attempt at entering craft room made it disappear on my computers (the two allowed). I have not been able to see the temporary downloads nor even retrive my old files that I had created on craft room.

It still doesn't down load. So disappointing.
~AmyS~ Offline
#39 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2012 4:39:47 AM(UTC)
~AmyS~

Was thanked: 3186 time(s) in 1351 post(s)
I'd suggest your engineers check out the CCR forum. They'll find lots of info about problems with the program there.

Good Job pointing out the Common Sense of all of this.

BigGrin BigGrin

Will they monitor this thread long enough to read your post is the true question?
 2 users thanked ~AmyS~ for this useful post.
mom2sidsquid on 9/5/2012(UTC), Scrapperdee on 9/5/2012(UTC)
Olivia'sNana Offline
#40 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2012 6:17:12 AM(UTC)
Olivia'sNana

Was thanked: 769 time(s) in 347 post(s)
[quote=Scrapperdee;1539226]I also hate (which is a kind word for my feelings) the "handles" on the images - when you have a tiny image, you can't see or grasp the handles - absolutely despise that!

don't forget you can magnify the mat when you need to work with tiny images. I do this especially when using hide contour to easily find all those tiny lines that i want to hide.

The main issue that I am having is with welding using the text box. Sometimes it gives me crazy results, hides parts that I don't want hidden and sloooooows the processing way down to the point it is not functional. Otherwise, with each update my experience with CCR has only gotten better. I only have the expression. I have my friends imagine still and when the kinks get worked out with that, I hope we will eventually be able to enjoy using it. For now, it just collects dust. Besides not being able to cut with it, using imagine images also slooooows down the processing. I don't have the fastest internet but I have the best that is available to me in my rural area.

Enhancements that I would like to see: The ability to add shadows around all images especially a welded group. And add an option to cut "All layers" together. I think this was available with an earlier version but went away with the latest update.

Otherwise, I really like the newest version of adding mat layers and the way you changed the feature keys to the tabs and the simplified steps to cutting. Oh and not unloading the mat automatically. Thanks for these changes!

♥ ~ Adele ~ ♥ Offline
#41 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2012 6:18:12 AM(UTC)
♥ ~ Adele ~ ♥

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 1277 time(s) in 916 post(s)
In my opinion priority should be given to the Imagine/CCR, as it is the ONLY way to weld, join and place things where you want them on the mat,
The CCR was SUPPOSED to be the solution to the failed Gypsy Imagine app, that did nothing Crying
Most people (I'm not included) CANNOT successfully use CCR with their Imagine's, therefor the supposedly solution(CCR) to the failed app, should be priority as we all paid big money for the Imagine and all the promises of what it could do.
All Cricut machines SHOULD be able to use CCR, sadly that is not the caseCrying
 3 users thanked ♥ ~ Adele ~ ♥ for this useful post.
TreetopDesigns on 9/5/2012(UTC), mom2sidsquid on 9/5/2012(UTC), Moxy77 on 9/6/2012(UTC)
Scrapperdee Offline
#42 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2012 11:55:53 AM(UTC)
Scrapperdee

Canada

Originally Posted by: Olivia's Nana Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Scrapperdee Go to Quoted Post
I also hate (which is a kind word for my feelings) the "handles" on the images - when you have a tiny image, you can't see or grasp the handles - absolutely despise that

don't forget you can magnify the mat when you need to work with tiny images. I do this especially when using hide contour to easily find all those tiny lines that i want to hide.

I stopped using CDS BECAUSE of these STUPID handles I ABHOR THEM! The minute I saw them in CCR I KNEW it was an inferior product to the Gypsy program. Why they EVER used that as the basis of CCR I'll never know - someone dropped the ball BIG TIME when they started designing CCR.

BarbaraTravis Offline
#43 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2012 1:13:52 PM(UTC)
BarbaraTravis

Was thanked: 231 time(s) in 178 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ~AmyS~ Go to Quoted Post
Good Job pointing out the Common Sense of all of this.

BigGrin BigGrin

Will they monitor this thread long enough to read your post is the true question?

Experience tells us........... no, no they will not. Crying

Barbara
GracefulGrammar Offline
#44 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2012 1:26:52 PM(UTC)
GracefulGrammar

Was thanked: 1607 time(s) in 732 post(s)

I stopped using CDS BECAUSE of these STUPID handles I ABHOR THEM! The minute I saw them in CCR I KNEW it was an inferior product to the Gypsy program. Why they EVER used that as the basis of CCR I'll never know - someone dropped the ball BIG TIME when they started designing CCR.

[/quote]

I hate the handles also......... they clutter the screen and make designing harder......... Give the software a very unprofessional look, imho

Edited by user Wednesday, September 05, 2012 1:29:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked GracefulGrammar for this useful post.
Scrapperdee on 9/5/2012(UTC)
Ruthy Offline
#45 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2012 3:23:55 PM(UTC)
Ruthy

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I am having Initilazing issues since I was prompted to update my version of CCR. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both CCRand Adobe Air several times and still no luck. It just keeps on initalizing for hours. Solutions????? I think this would be an incredible program if you could just get it to work correctly. Any idea how long this will take to fix? I work with a lot of very complicated Adobe programs with little to no frustration. Luckly I am still able to access CCR on my laptop but would really like to be able to design on either of my computers depending on where I am. Also would be great to have it available on my Android tablet. In this day of increasing technology being capable of operating on any device would be a big plus. I won't be updating my versions of CCR again anytime soon. Wasn't expecting such a problem. If I didn't have so much money invested would consider another machine that works with the computer on it's own. I gave up SCAL for CCR so am not impressed.
CricketCMV Offline
#46 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2012 9:02:12 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Was thanked: 7586 time(s) in 4442 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GracefulGrammar Go to Quoted Post

I kind of LOVE the handles and the functions you can use on the corners to create your projects. THEY WORK FOR ME!!!

Char

Edited by user Wednesday, September 05, 2012 9:03:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Khrista Offline
#47 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2012 10:06:35 PM(UTC)
Khrista

United States

Was thanked: 2490 time(s) in 1389 post(s)
I think ditto and triple ditto on a lot said.

A positive - for me it works fantastic with the Cricut Mini.

The down (hugely so) - it continues to be hit and miss with the Imagine. I've been with CCR since it first came to some of us in the beta form and we're not further in my humble opinion than then. Specifically, and I use a Mac and Windows 7 machine.. doesn't matter which so thinking it's not a platform issue:

1. It is hit and miss to cut/print: It may print and then spit the mat out. It may print and drop down to cut, spit the mat out and then start cutting without a mat. It may do neither.

2. If you are able to get it to work, it is very very slow for the Imagine compared to any other machine I've used it with. It doesn't matter whether it's an Imagine cart, regular cart, flood filled or not.

3. Borders have yet to be an option to take off. I personally don't care for the borders around the Imagine images. It's been on the buried 'to do list' for a very long time.

4. Some cartridges cause the Imagine to reboot when you go to print / cut. Sometimes CCR will ask you to insert a cartridge (even if it's one that is linked in CCR) and then nothing. You also get this with the Gypsy and the Imagine App. Also close to being a year long problem.

Not a problem but a wish.. that it was a stand alone program.

Thanks!
Khrista
Narelle Offline
#48 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2012 11:48:03 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Australia

Did you know that you can hold down the ALT key in DS and the handles will disappear???

I wish that was an option in CCR.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 05, 2012 11:48:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users thanked Narelle for this useful post.
GracefulGrammar on 9/6/2012(UTC), mom2sidsquid on 9/6/2012(UTC)
Dragonfly50 Offline
#49 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2012 12:06:54 AM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

United States

Was thanked: 1219 time(s) in 728 post(s)
I would LOVE for my Jukeboxes to work with CCR.

I DO NOT want to link my cartridges to CCR but taking the carts in and out is not only a pain it also has to be hard on them.

My Jukeboxes only work 20-30% of the time.

Thank you
D-
KimberlyMaehrer Offline
#50 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2012 6:02:33 AM(UTC)
KimberlyMaehrer

United States

Was thanked: 5418 time(s) in 1162 post(s)
Originally Posted by: allornunn1ebc38201 Go to Quoted Post
would like to be able to buy ANY digital cartridge thru CCR, even "retired" cartridges like HELLO KITTY FONT cartridge for example. PC would be making more money giving this option,seeing as to how people are selling cartridges like this at insanely unreasonable prices on ebay.

can we have more famous friends please?? can i put in a request for HASBRO transformers and my little pony???

I'd like to see a Harry Potter cart!! We love HP in my house.Love Love

Kim M.
 1 user thanked KimberlyMaehrer for this useful post.
jscraftylady on 9/6/2012(UTC)
Scrapperdee Offline
#51 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2012 7:04:04 AM(UTC)
Scrapperdee

Canada

Did you know that you can hold down the ALT key in DS and the handles will disappear???

But don't you still need to use them to do anything with the image? Its USING them that I hate.

GracefulGrammar Offline
#52 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2012 7:14:39 AM(UTC)
GracefulGrammar

Was thanked: 1607 time(s) in 732 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CricketCMV Go to Quoted Post

I kind of LOVE the handles and the functions you can use on the corners to create your projects. THEY WORK FOR ME!!!

Char

Char, the functions are not in question.......even though they are very limited and don't cover the options all the other cutter softwares do. I missed your point here........ This thread is for the Software Team....... Nathan asked that we post CRAFT ROOMS ISSUES...... and the lack of basic features is certainly a very large issue for me. Handles or no handles...... basic options found in other softwares are missing!

Alignment and one click shadowing, for instance! You might want to take a look at other software, so that you can see what people are referring to. The softwares are all free to download and try. This might give you a clearer understanding of what folks want out of CCR and the issues they are having with it!

Edited by user Thursday, September 06, 2012 6:18:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked GracefulGrammar for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 9/6/2012(UTC)
Narelle Offline
#53 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2012 1:36:09 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Australia

But don't you still need to use them to do anything with the image? Its USING them that I hate.

It's all in the timing. Say I want to move a small object. I click on the free move handle and start moving the object. Then while I'm moving the object I hold down the ALT key and the handles disappear making it easier to see where I want to place the object. Smile

So basically, start moving/resizing/rotating first, then hold down the Alt key.
 2 users thanked Narelle for this useful post.
GracefulGrammar on 9/6/2012(UTC), Scrapperdee on 9/6/2012(UTC)
angelann478b8e20a9d Offline
#54 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2012 3:30:27 PM(UTC)
angelann478b8e20a9d

I am having trouble with layers in CCR. It will not switch to any other than first layer. It will not let me plan a second layer or go to other layers on imported CCR files.
BugHappy! Offline
#55 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2012 5:38:54 PM(UTC)
BugHappy!

United States

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 31 post(s)
If you rotate or skew an image, the settings zero out and you don't know how much off zero your item is. So if you go back and want to adjust it, it's at zero, but it's already skewed or rotated. Thanks
GypsyBoricua Offline
#56 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2012 6:08:06 PM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

Was thanked: 695 time(s) in 361 post(s)
I would like to know what the point of this thread is? It has been ALMOST 2 YEARS and we are asking the same questions, posting the same problems and we are still being asked what are our issues? Is this for real?

If you are not going to fix the issues with the Imagine and CCR, could you please, at least, have the decency of telling us!!!!!! so we can move on!!!!!!

It is PC's non-response of "We're working on it" that is leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

If CCR is not going to work with the Imagine, could you at least fix the Imagine to do what was promised at launch!!!!!

If I sound PO, I AM!!!! ALMOST 2 YEARS LATER AND YOU ARE ASKING AGAIN!!!!! WHAT ARE OUR ISSUES WITH CCR.

ALL THE POSTING, ALL THE PHONE CALLS, ALL THE FRUSTRATION AND YOU ARE ACTING LIKE PC DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE ISSUES ARE!!!!!!

Yeah! I'm PO at this thread because basically what you are said is that everything we have been through with CCR has been ignored by PC.

Thanks for letting us know!!!!
 4 users thanked GypsyBoricua for this useful post.
GracefulGrammar on 9/6/2012(UTC), BarbaraTravis on 9/6/2012(UTC), mom2sidsquid on 9/6/2012(UTC), CricketCMV on 9/6/2012(UTC)
Katie Offline
#57 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2012 7:16:17 PM(UTC)
Katie

United States

Was thanked: 522 time(s) in 329 post(s)
I never really got into using this program because it has never come with a "user friendly owner's Manual" that will teach you n how to operate and use. As much as I admire the wonderful cricut lovers out there who have created tutorials, I don't think I should have to jump in and learn something from scratch. And when I can't get it to work, I find out when I give and go on the MB that it might not have been anything I was doing because there are a lot of posts about CCR not working right now. SO, I gave up trying to figure out how to use it. DS may be old and slow but it works if I want to be tied to a computer with a program that can't use the Imagine.I have the Gypsy and this rocks what i do and need. PC needs to keep this moving forward too-I would definitely buy a newer version rather than be stuck with CCR.
Scrapperdee Offline
#58 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2012 10:49:37 PM(UTC)
Scrapperdee

Canada

It's all in the timing. Say I want to move a small object. I click on the free move handle and start moving the object. Then while I'm moving the object I hold down the ALT key and the handles disappear making it easier to see where I want to place the object. Smile

So basically, start moving/resizing/rotating first, then hold down the Alt key.

Thanks - but wouldn't it be a million times easier if they just got rid of the handles in the 1st place so we didn't have to mess around with holding down a key whilst using a mouse to move an item?

The gypsy is a far superior program.

Threadbear Offline
#59 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2012 11:45:04 PM(UTC)
Threadbear

United States

Was thanked: 4575 time(s) in 3108 post(s)
Arrggg -- this has to be the most frustrating program! I am having nothing but issues with CCR this evening. It has locked up on me numerous times and I've had to close it down. When I try and do something, I get the "not responding" message. If I wait several seconds the message goes away, but as soon as I try and do anything (like move an object), it locks up, the cursor starts swirling and the message appears again. What a waste of time.
 2 users thanked Threadbear for this useful post.
Scrapperdee on 9/7/2012(UTC), geemommy on 9/8/2012(UTC)
LazyBee Offline
#60 Posted : Friday, September 07, 2012 12:51:08 AM(UTC)
LazyBee

United States

Was thanked: 637 time(s) in 304 post(s)
Issues with CCR...hmm...first and foremost is the issue of linking cartridges already linked to Gypsy; this needs to be addressed in a major way. At the very least give us a way to unlink then we can relink through CR.

This next issue rates very closely to the Gyspy linking issue and may actually be more or an issue...and is problematic as it causes a great deal of undue stress and frustration to the customer (customers btw that pay your bills and allow you to keep your jobs) and that has to do with the inability for PC to manage to get working udates that work consistantly without issues accross the board with all the machines. Put out updates that actually work and if you are going to support the Imagine or E2 then put them out in a timely manner, it is beyond professional to make customers wait, wait, and wait even longer to fix issues that have been caused by poor updates. If the programmers and IT people are unable to fix the problem then fire them and get people who actually know what they are doing and get it right. Quit making the customer be a guinea pig and expecting us to fine issues that should have been found by your quality control department. Updates should not be causing problems and things out of the box should work properly and if they don't you need to fix it and fix it fast. Imagine and E2 owners have been put off and dealing with poor updates or no updates from the very beginning. If you actually got it together the Imagine could be the best machine on the market.

Next is the issue of alignment. For what ever reason objects cut in CR on the Imagine on the lower half of the page still do not line up. Calibration is not the issue as when using stand alone the Imagine cuts fine. this is something in the software that needs to be corrected. We should not have to continually recalibrate our machines to fix what should work correctly in the first place. It is most noticable on the legacy carts that have been flood filled. The lower you go on the page the more degradation there is.

Sever errors...occur on a regular basis...still. I have very fast internet and have upgraded it in the last year to next to fastest speed Comcast has...and still I recieve these errors. CR gets bogged down and responds slowly, especially when sending to the Imagine. It is common for it to time out, or to sit and think for a very long time...sometimes as long as 20 minutes. Do this a few times and and hour or more is wasted of my precious time...that is when I choose my trusty little friend the Gypsy. This also is a contributing factor to printing and not cutting occurring, or having the mat spit out...only to have the machine attempt to cut without the mat in place. Why as a customer would I want to sit at a computer to have my time wasted by a program that does not perform in a consistent manner each and everytime I use it. When it works, it's great...but it does not occur on a regular enough basis for me to want to use it on a regular basis. If it was stand alone with no internet connection required it might actually work better...While it has some nice features it has not proven to be a reliable way to craft, in the meantime Gypsy is a far better product.

If PC makes a statement or promise it needs to stand by that statement or promise to the customer and this includes providing the enhancemnts that we have been promised. One of the issues across the board with all PC products is that we were sold a bill of goods and told that our machines would operate a certain way or that those enhancements or capabilities were coming that were promised, but they never come to fruition. In merchandising that is called "bait and switch" which is unethical. Instead new product is pushed that often is inferior with more promises of what it will do. CCR has been promised to work with all machines and we were told that we would have the ability to floodfill with more than one color in the layers and be able to print and cut all of it in one layer. This only worked for a short period of time and now it does not...you still have to print each layer or manually stop the machine before the layers are cut or cut by hand...wasting paper and time. Some machines don't even work with CR. Stand by what you say or don't make promises you cannot fufill. Quit baiting us and then switching things around and giving us a line of "you know what". Stand by what you advertise to the customer even if it is a "free" program. Make it work with all your machines as advertised and include the enhancements we were promised.

Craftroom when it works right actually is a decent product, but as long as problems exist that render our machines incapable of doing what they should be doing, Craftroom is just another piece of unusable software and isn't worth the time or effort required by the customer to use it.
 3 users thanked LazyBee for this useful post.
ArcadiaFLNative on 9/7/2012(UTC), ~AmyS~ on 9/7/2012(UTC), *NanaDonna* on 9/14/2012(UTC)