Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Loves2Smock Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, December 02, 2011 7:44:15 PM(UTC)
Loves2Smock

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 40 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Has anyone else had any problems with the Kate's Kitchen cartridge? I just got it today and it doesn't work. I get an error message that says the imagine detects a problem and to contact customer service. Has anyone else experienced this? Is the cartridge defective? Thanks for any help!
PatM Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 08, 2011 11:53:27 AM(UTC)
PatM

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 26 post(s)
Hopefully you've contacted Provo Craft and they've replaced it. I had issues with this cartridge too. The 1st replacement had problems too, and the next time I called Provo Craft, I asked them to test it 1st before shipping and customer service so kindly did so and it worked. Cute cartridge!BigGrin

Pat
TraceyCruise Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 08, 2011 9:26:07 PM(UTC)
TraceyCruise

I had a problem as well and contacted customer support - they were great and sent me out another cartridge - however, that one did not work either - called them again and they told me it is a problem with reading the content or something like that and that an update is going to fix the problem i.e. it is not the cartridge but something that will be fixed with the next Imagine update - that was a couple of weeks ago and they told me to keep checking - I just checked again tonight, but I still am showing as up to date so guess the tech fix is not done yet. I really wanted to make some Christmas gifts with this cartridge, but soon running out of time.