Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

AdminBecky Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 12:42:48 PM(UTC)
AdminBecky

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Cricut Community Moderator, Registered, Circle Member, Circle Moderator

Was thanked: 5854 time(s) in 426 post(s)
This cartridge is available exclusively at Michaels bundled with the Pink Expression machine and is not sold separately.

Wear pink and celebrate courage with the Pink Journey Solutions cartridge, just in time for Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October!

We enjoy what you create!
KimWalsh Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2010 5:26:07 AM(UTC)
KimWalsh

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
What ever happened to Pink Journey possibly getting released by itself? I really cannot afford to buy another machine or pay the huge amounts that this cart is selling for on ebay. In the old forum, there was a post that was counting how many people wanted this cart, was that just to tease us?
Tuplohune Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, October 22, 2010 4:38:29 AM(UTC)
Tuplohune

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 15 post(s)
AdminBecky wrote:
This cartridge is available exclusively at Michaels bundled with the Pink Expression machine and is not sold separately.

Wear pink and celebrate courage with the Pink Journey Solutions cartridge, just in time for Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October!

We enjoy what you create!

Sorry Provo...can't do that, can't create anything to support cancer....Can't afford a whole cricut just to get this cart....Please release individually!
MThorfinns Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2011 12:28:11 PM(UTC)
MThorfinns

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I would really like to purchase this cartridge without needing to buy another Expression. I received my first Cricut when they hit the street and received an Expression last year. I also the Creative Design software (from back when it was nearly $90) and Gypsy. But, over the past year, I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer and have been busy spending money on treatments, etc. I would think that as a company that markets primarily to women, Cricut would consider selling this cartridge separately and donate a portion of the proceeds to Breast Cancer Research. If they didn't want to donate a portion of the profits all year, they could at least market the cartridge dueing October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Pug Mom Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, November 19, 2011 8:21:52 PM(UTC)
Pug Mom

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Originally Posted by: MThorfinns Go to Quoted Post
I would really like to purchase this cartridge without needing to buy another Expression. I received my first Cricut when they hit the street and received an Expression last year. I also the Creative Design software (from back when it was nearly $90) and Gypsy. But, over the past year, I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer and have been busy spending money on treatments, etc. I would think that as a company that markets primarily to women, Cricut would consider selling this cartridge separately and donate a portion of the proceeds to Breast Cancer Research. If they didn't want to donate a portion of the profits all year, they could at least market the cartridge dueing October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

I just got this cart from cricutmachine.com on the first day of their Black Friday sale. Not sure if they still have them in stock, but I think I paid 29.99 for it.

Good luck!
MaryPulse Offline
#6 Posted : Thursday, February 09, 2012 9:04:27 AM(UTC)
MaryPulse

I just got Pink Journey from PC...but it didn't come with any rewards points...is that correct??
peace1416prevail9aa6bb02 Offline
#7 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2012 8:29:17 PM(UTC)
peace1416prevail9aa6bb02

I see Pink Journey is avail. on the PC site - but it's out of stock. Is there anyway to be notified when they come back in stock.

Peace1416Prevail@yahoo.com
Kathy Maher