Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

MaureenAlferez Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2011 1:08:39 PM(UTC)
MaureenAlferez

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hello,
OK after upgrading to build 59 CCR is working worse than ever. In earlier builds I was at least able to print with the Imagine but unable to cut. Now, I can't even print. 2 new issues have emerged with the new build.

1. When I am designing the whole application will crash and I get an error msg. saying something about a problem with the CCRBridge.exe and the program will automatically close. This has happened three times in a row.

2. When I attempt to cut I get an error msg. saying "cannot contain null addresses." This was not a complicated design. I had only 2 images filled with patterns from Yummy cartridge.

I did perform the Cricutsync to make sure my Imagine was operating in the most recent upgrade and yes I sent feedback to PC, which I always do when I encounter a problem but never hear a response. My $300 dust collector still sits.....

Maureen
cricutkris Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2011 3:08:05 PM(UTC)
cricutkris

Was thanked: 448 time(s) in 225 post(s)
If it makes you feel any better, it does the same with me. It also makes my computer come to a crawl. I am not going back in until there is a new version. It's too frustrating.

I haven't even gotten to the print/cut part...gave up!

Kris
MaryScraps Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2011 4:29:11 PM(UTC)
MaryScraps

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 6699 time(s) in 2726 post(s)
I can't say I disagree. I have had nothing but trouble with this program since April.

I have never seen a program with this many bugs.

It was suppose to be released to everyone in April.

4 months later it isn't even close to being ready to be released.

I can't wait for some customer support so I can actually talk to a person and resolve some of these issues.

1 user thanked MaryScraps for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 8/22/2011(UTC)
MaureenAlferez Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2011 5:47:05 PM(UTC)
MaureenAlferez

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I'm afraid I am in the same boat as you are Kris. When it first came out I played with it and would try again and again to get it to cut and print with my Imagine until giving up out of pure fustration. Now, when the new upgrades come out I try it once and if it doesn't work I turn my back on it until the next upgrade comes out. No need to keep fighting with it. Well, I guess I'll wait for the next upgrade. No word on when it will be ready for all. I don't think they are even close. I can't understand why it works for some and not others?
♥Lynnette♥ Offline
#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 24, 2011 6:41:27 PM(UTC)
♥Lynnette♥

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Blink Same issues as everyone else with Build 59. I can not for the life of me figure out why they keep releasing products/services before they are ready. Ya, I was climbing the walls like everyone else waiting for my turn to try Craftroom but I would have gladly waited for a finished project instead of nightly headaches. Giving up until they figure out the programming. I'll be crossing my fingers for ya PC, good luck!
HeyLady54 Offline
#6 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2011 3:08:35 AM(UTC)
HeyLady54

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 41 post(s)
It worked for me, I wasn't able to cut until the new build. I'm very happy with it. I waited since they started to cut, a very long wait, but well worth it. Hopefully they will fix it soon.
KimberlyMaehrer Offline
#7 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2011 6:58:20 AM(UTC)
KimberlyMaehrer

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 5421 time(s) in 1163 post(s)
Before the update, I was able to print and cut (one time only, 2nd time it wouldn't cut). Now I can't even log in! I'm stuck with just designing in the online version until they finally get everything fixed. Almost couldn't even do that much because the online version kept crashing before I was even logged in. Figured out it was Firefox that was causing the crash so I switched back to IE9 and it worked better - slower than a turtle but it did work. Still, I would like to be able to print and cut my designs.

Kim M.