Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

CarolynHill Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 30, 2011 7:18:29 PM(UTC)
CarolynHill

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I took time out to come here to read about CCR. There are alot of loyal customers who have purchased these products with very unreasonable outcomes. Provocraft stated they were providing this CCR for the consumer to use with the products they have purchased. The machines are not cheap neither are the cartridges. To those that are posting inconsiderate comments in regards to what you feel as someone whining or complaining is that persons right to voice their opinion. As a consumer i would like to be able to use the products purchased from your company without having to go thru what so many consumers have with the purchase of the imagine machine. The bottom line is this; no matter how you slice the pie what Provocraft has done to the consumers who purchased their product in my opinion is wrong. Provocraft you need to get this right and soon, your customers deserve better.
 1 user thanked CarolynHill for this useful post.
BarbaraBenoit on 7/30/2011(UTC)
cricutcrazylisa Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2011 1:13:35 PM(UTC)
cricutcrazylisa

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 109 time(s) in 81 post(s)
Carolyn yes, you are correct in that you are free to voice your opinion. However, the message board is provided FREE OF CHARGE to all. You are invited by PC to use it. If I were invited to your home, I would not walk in your door and critique all you did and said. It seems that people are purchasing the products and then bashing PC if it doesn't meet their expectations instantly. Then PC holds back to test a product before releasing it and they are bashed for that as well. PC cares a great deal about their customers in my opinion. Please hold on and give them a little time and I believe you will be most happy with the creativity you can use once all the bugs are obliterated.Laugh

Lisa
 3 users thanked cricutcrazylisa for this useful post.
Narelle on 7/31/2011(UTC), Alla_S on 7/31/2011(UTC), johnnysgirl on 8/8/2011(UTC)
Penguin Collector Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, August 06, 2011 11:13:06 AM(UTC)
Penguin Collector

United States

Was thanked: 164 time(s) in 147 post(s)
Originally Posted by: cricutcrazylisa Go to Quoted Post
Carolyn yes, you are correct in that you are free to voice your opinion. However, the message board is provided FREE OF CHARGE to all. You are invited by PC to use it. If I were invited to your home, I would not walk in your door and critique all you did and said. It seems that people are purchasing the products and then bashing PC if it doesn't meet their expectations instantly. Then PC holds back to test a product before releasing it and they are bashed for that as well. PC cares a great deal about their customers in my opinion. Please hold on and give them a little time and I believe you will be most happy with the creativity you can use once all the bugs are obliterated.Laugh

Lisa

I agree with you, but the "problem" as I see it is that IMHO, PC announced CCR too soon!!!!!!! Yes, I truly believe this! I'm glad they are testing CCR before releasing it, but IMHO, they are being bashed because people are tired of waiting! I see this reaction as a normal result to an announcement being made & a promise being made about when something will be available & it is LONG past that date...
JMHO
PatRoller Online
#4 Posted : Saturday, August 06, 2011 12:03:45 PM(UTC)
PatRoller

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 14301 time(s) in 2295 post(s)
I have stayed out of the fray up to this point. But, I frankly have given up on CCR--what company would ever put out a product that requires 6 months of testing by consumers and it is still not ready for the public? And, I agree with the previous poster--should never have announced it as being available until it was available or at least within sight of being available. The process here leaves bad feelings as if some of us are not quite good enough--or tht we hven't purchased enough products. Not a good way to keep friends and influence people positively.
 1 user thanked PatRoller for this useful post.
Shrek1970uk on 8/6/2011(UTC)
Weezie13 Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 06, 2011 12:28:09 PM(UTC)
Weezie13

Was thanked: 320 time(s) in 306 post(s)
I agree on the RELEASING IT TOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOON!!!
And advertising it on machines, that it doesn't come with, YET!!
It should have been left off, and then once done, advertised..
My E2 had it right on the box, I could use it...

IMHO, if they had to do BETA TESTING, the ladies in the GREEN CIRCLE
should be the BETA TESTERS....

Flapper

I agree with the right to "state your opinion"
This is AMERICA, no one comes to our homes' and beats us for making a statement..
We do not live with malitia coming to our homes and silencing us..
And as long as the person commenting isn't talkin' nasty and being reasonable respectful..

And part of the frustration is two things..
#1. Lack of following thru.. they say updates, give us new machines to free us up,
but yet still tie us down or to another machine, and they say UPGRADES..
(I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE EXTRA BUTTONS" ON THE EXPRESSION) Glare LOL
#2. Lack of COMMUNICATION... When the higher ups, leave us dangling, and no conversations
tempers start flaring up.. even the mildest person can start getting a weeeeee~bit upset
because things were said and not followed thru...
And #3. While I'm on the soapbox,Sneaky these products ain't cheap!!!Scared
#4. And the shame of it is, the potential in these wonderful Woot products is soooooooooo much more, but it's like someone is sitting on things, just so something doesn't get done, so you have to BUY the next upgraded machine, again, only to have that have one or two frustrating non~features....

Sorry, I just couldn't help my self..Unsure LOL
scrapalette Offline
#6 Posted : Sunday, August 07, 2011 7:44:03 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

United States

Was thanked: 18409 time(s) in 8181 post(s)
I guess no one likes the movie trailers that advertise movies that are coming out in the next year either. Huh

PC announced it's new design software at CHA with the hope that it would be ready sooner than it is. Once they added more features, that customers asked for, that meant more testing. And they are still adding in features. Plus adding in more testers to make sure it doesn't crash when a certain limit is reached.

While CCR is the design program compatible with the E2, the E2 will still work with all your carts and/or a Gypsy. The new Cricut Mini that will only use CCR or a Gypsy isn't due on the market until Nov.

Sorry it is so upsetting to some that they know about a product before it is ready for the masses.
Weezie13 Offline
#7 Posted : Monday, August 08, 2011 6:45:11 AM(UTC)
Weezie13

Originally Posted by: scrapalette Go to Quoted Post
I guess no one likes the movie trailers that advertise movies that are coming out in the next year either. Huh

PC announced it's new design software at CHA with the hope that it would be ready sooner than it is. Once they added more features, that customers asked for, that meant more testing. And they are still adding in features. Plus adding in more testers to make sure it doesn't crash when a certain limit is reached.

While CCR is the design program compatible with the E2, the E2 will still work with all your carts and/or a Gypsy. The new Cricut Mini that will only use CCR or a Gypsy isn't due on the market until Nov.

Sorry it is so upsetting to some that they know about a product before it is ready for the masses.

I actually like those..
Then, I have a piece of paper here at home.. I write movies down that I liked or looked good to me.
Then, we wait!!! We rent video's a year after they come out..... *we're patient*
Some of my oldest sons' friends, HAVE TO SEE THE MOVIE< THE DAY IT OPENS< and pay a ba~zillion dollars and come home and tell you, it was ok, or what ever...
NOT US, we love to rent movies, every Sat... but we are more than willing to wait...\
Then the day they say they are released, we can order it from "____________" (fill in the place you go) and we get it that day or one or two days later in the mail...

Now, if they said the movie was being released on "X" date, and then, it was like, not there,
not available, not sure when you can actually rent it, but it's coming, soon, someday, maybe,
don't call us we'll call you....
We'd stop renting movies if we had to play that game!!!
YIKES!

HEY SCRAP, DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THAT SWARM INFO FOR ME????????????
Narelle Offline
#8 Posted : Monday, August 08, 2011 7:07:40 AM(UTC)
Narelle

Australia

Was thanked: 7571 time(s) in 3534 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Weezie13 Go to Quoted Post
I actually like those..
Then, I have a piece of paper here at home.. I write movies down that I liked or looked good to me.
Then, we wait!!! We rent video's a year after they come out..... *we're patient*
Some of my oldest sons' friends, HAVE TO SEE THE MOVIE< THE DAY IT OPENS< and pay a ba~zillion dollars and come home and tell you, it was ok, or what ever...
NOT US, we love to rent movies, every Sat... but we are more than willing to wait...\
Then the day they say they are released, we can order it from "____________" (fill in the place you go) and we get it that day or one or two days later in the mail...

Now, if they said the movie was being released on "X" date, and then, it was like, not there,
not available, not sure when you can actually rent it, but it's coming, soon, someday, maybe,
don't call us we'll call you....
We'd stop renting movies if we had to play that game!!!
YIKES!

HEY SCRAP, DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THAT SWARM INFO FOR ME????????????

It was me you were asking about the swarm (unless you asked Scrapalette too...) I haven't heard anything back yet.
Weezie13 Offline
#9 Posted : Monday, August 08, 2011 7:14:58 AM(UTC)
Weezie13

Originally Posted by: Narelle Go to Quoted Post
It was me you were asking about the swarm (unless you asked Scrapalette too...) I haven't heard anything back yet.

I asked 5 of you!!!!!Glare
Scrap, you, Mallory, Mercy, and Chris14!!!
And your pms' were full...

It's due in the 10th according to the sign up..
And WHY was I issued a ID # if it's no longer in service/available???????????

I am getting very disgruntled...Cursing

COMMUNICATION, COMMUNICATION, COMMUNICATION..
IS ALLLLLLLLLLLL IT BOILS DOWN TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
And when there is NOOOOOOOOOOOOO COMMUNICATION, even the nicest of happiest people get disgruntled..

SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!Crying

Edited by user Monday, August 08, 2011 7:16:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Narelle Offline
#10 Posted : Monday, August 08, 2011 7:19:16 AM(UTC)
Narelle

Australia

Was thanked: 7571 time(s) in 3534 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Weezie13 Go to Quoted Post
I asked 5 of you!!!!!Glare
Scrap, you, Mallory, Mercy, and Chris14!!!
And your pms' were full...

It's due in the 10th according to the sign up..
And WHY was I issued a ID # if it's no longer in service/available???????????

I am getting very disgruntled...Cursing

COMMUNICATION, COMMUNICATION, COMMUNICATION..
IS ALLLLLLLLLLLL IT BOILS DOWN TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
And when there is NOOOOOOOOOOOOO COMMUNICATION, even the nicest of happiest people get disgruntled..

SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!Crying

I get it.... even without all the caps. Smile

Anyway, I've sent another email off for you.
scrapalette Offline
#11 Posted : Monday, August 08, 2011 8:24:10 AM(UTC)
scrapalette

United States

Was thanked: 18409 time(s) in 8181 post(s)
The info I got was that the Swarm and Win program was discontinued and people are using old links to get into the form. I tried to respond, but when your PM box is full, it won't hold the message and send it when some PMs are deleted.

Best thing, at this point, is to call PC and talk to Customer Service.
Penguin Collector Offline
#12 Posted : Monday, August 08, 2011 9:56:28 AM(UTC)
Penguin Collector

United States

Was thanked: 164 time(s) in 147 post(s)
[quote=scrapalette;1038499]I guess no one likes the movie trailers that advertise movies that are coming out in the next year either. Huh

I don't mind waiting when I know a release date, but when that release date has come and is long past, well then there is a problem...IMHO!
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my Cricut, and am anxiously waiting to use CCR, but I understand the frustration that everyone has from this awful waiting...
Weezie13 Offline
#13 Posted : Monday, August 08, 2011 11:00:36 AM(UTC)
Weezie13

The info I got was that the Swarm and Win program was discontinued and people are using old links to get into the form. I tried to respond, but when your PM box is full, it won't hold the message and send it when some PMs are deleted.

Since it's inception, I put a link/icon on my desktop, so for me to know it was old, or discontinued, the link should have just been broken/severed/shut down...
Wouldn't that make sense???

There was a small period of time, when the transition between the old and new forum,
I could not get in, access and NO ONE (when I would email) would respond....
So I couldn't get logged in... then when I called PC's CS, they said they weren't really in
charge with the actual forum, and couldn't do anything for me...

So, every once in a while (when I'd get a chirp or something in my email)
I would still email the email people at PC, about not getting in, that I couldn't change my password, no matter how many times I would go to the log in link and change the password (send me a new one)
so I could get back in... I hadn't kept in contact with any members, so I couldn't email them and tell them to alert someone... so, finally someone (who was actually on the ball somewhere's inside of PC almost a year later)
someone actually found my emails, *DISTRESS EMAILS* and finally figured out why I couldnt' get in..
And finally fixed it for me and got me back in...

So, MAYBE in the meantime someone, somewhere's, said something, about PC no longer doing that SWARM thing, but it was NEVER passed on to me.... so, I am not knowing they aren't honoring them,
and how would I know that link is an OLD ONE????!?!?!!??!
Especially if that link is still handing out ID#'s....

THE LINK SHOULD BE DISCONTINUED and no longer ACCESSABLE!!!!
*I realllllllllly dislike caps myself, but sometimes I just don't know what to do, or say..
it's like........ well, I don't mean it towards you gals, I've been fighting for you to get MOD POWERS, but it's like talking to a brick wall when it comes to PC.*
Weezie13 Offline
#14 Posted : Monday, August 08, 2011 11:03:04 AM(UTC)
Weezie13

Originally Posted by: Narelle Go to Quoted Post
I get it.... even without all the caps. Smile

Anyway, I've sent another email off for you.

Thank~You!!!
Just letting me know someone is still out there tryin',
is half the battle...

But, bottom line, if that is no longer an available item *THE SWARMS*
that LINK SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!!!
 1 user thanked Weezie13 for this useful post.
BarbaraTravis on 8/8/2011(UTC)
mallorym Offline
#15 Posted : Monday, August 08, 2011 2:24:44 PM(UTC)
mallorym

Groups: Circle Member, Registered, Cricut Community Moderator
United States

Was thanked: 338 time(s) in 120 post(s)

Scrapalette is correct. I have confirmed that the Swarm promotion has expired. However, if you had saved the direct link to the site or google "Cricut Swarm" the promotional website can still be viewed. I will work with our web team to pull this website offline.
 1 user thanked mallorym for this useful post.
Narelle on 8/8/2011(UTC)
Weezie13 Offline
#16 Posted : Monday, August 08, 2011 3:19:48 PM(UTC)
Weezie13

Originally Posted by: mallorym Go to Quoted Post
Scrapalette is correct. I have confirmed that the Swarm promotion has expired. However, if you had saved the direct link to the site or google "Cricut Swarm" the promotional website can still be viewed. I will work with our web team to pull this website offline.

Thank~You Mallory,
For the follow~up feedback..
I sincerely appreciate it...

*(I really dislike being cranky, but just sometimes, well, you know)*

I hope it gets' shut down...
*I'll be clicking it every so often and checkin' up on it....Razz Wub Wink
Just to keep you guys on your proverbal toes....*Scared Woot

P/S I'm sad that it no longer is particapating in the SWARM things...
We all have fun and enjoy taking the pictures, etc...
It's a shame that it's still not honored...
Bummer...Sad Crying

But again, Thank~You for the reply
and not just letting me hang out with the wet laundry~!LOL Flapper
Communication is the key to everything...
(we may not all agree, but we can all talk, and that is good!)

HeyLady54 Offline
#17 Posted : Thursday, August 18, 2011 5:11:05 AM(UTC)
HeyLady54

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 41 post(s)
I'm happy to announce that I can finally cut! I've waited months, did a lot of reading and made a call to PC this week to tell them I still couldn't cut. The lady was so nice at PC, she tried very hard, we did several things, but I still couldn't cut at the end of our half hour discussion. I was disappointed, but knew that as a beta tester things like this happen.

This morning I had to do a build on CRR and a fireware update on my Cricut, I can now cut. So PC is making progress, it's a slow process but will soon be available to everyone.
 1 user thanked HeyLady54 for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 8/18/2011(UTC)